What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - kyle - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakes

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: jake samuel

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: kyle

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/06/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 342

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I drove past a vargos member pulled out my gun and told him to raise his hands, He then pulls out his gun and begins to shoot me.
In my opinion this is clear NVL.

We then spoke in discord to see what was going on and they disagree that its not NVL.

The link provided is kyles POV which shows everything that is needed.

Because of this it has now altered the roleplay that was going to go on and resolved in me loosing items.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/a7G0EUhAQwgkS/d1337zP9nykN?invite=cr-MSwyZHQsMzUyMTU5Mjcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

In this video you see that I had just woken up, you could see this when driving past and still tried to rob/kidnap me this in my opinion is terrible RP as you wouldn't have given me a chance to even interact with anyone other than yourself therefore limiting my roleplay experience. At the minute Vagos are currently in an active war with the coalition and hustlers keep trying to interfere for whatever reason. There is no valid reason for you boys to inject yourself into this war especially when you have been asked to stop by coalition. To me this is a clear lack of high quality roleplay and value of life on your behalf to which I will not entertain.

In this clip you had over extended your bike and allowed me to run behind you and pull out my pistol, knowing that you are unable to shoot from behind I took the initiative to defend myself knowing that if you had gotten me I would have just been robbed, killed and dumped with little to no reason behind it other than I am a member of Vagos. You had every chance to shoot me but instead intended on robbing me for my weapon, this kind of action makes the server unenjoyable as there is no point behind other than "I want what you have". Vagos and Hustlers are not in a proper war as of yet therefor meaning you wanting us to lose our belongings makes little to no sense. It is getting to the point where the whole "Vending machine" meta as it was called is back and is now moving onto gangs instead of police and if they did not find it fun how do you expect us to, I know you boys are used to mass robbing and using people as vending machines as one of your members was called out for saying it to a cop in the server but the way your going about it is not good roleplay.

Okay first of all we have nothing to do with coalition, We have a problem with you... You talking shit and coming to our turf being mouthy thats the reason i did what i did. You also say you just logged on.. How am i supposed to know this?

I over extended my bike? you can shoot from all angles on a bike so not sure why that is mentioned you had a gun pointed at you and decided to not value your life to win the situation.

Again you say you would of been robbed killed dumped. I never said any of this to you so you never know what was going to happen.

I had every chance to shoot you? If i just pull up and shoot you with no roleplay thats bad on my behalf, And rdm.

The "vending machine" im not sure why you are mentioning this if i pull up and decide i want to rob you with good roleplay behind it there isnt a problem with that... 

I will not be replying any further and will wait for a staff member to decide the outcome of this report 

Have a good day!

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@jakesDo you happen to have any footage of your own of this situations or a longer clip perhaps?

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Well it's been a few day so I will assume there is no further clip. 

The clip provided has shown no rule breaks. A gun is pulled by the guy on the bike and the other guy runs behind the bike and draws his gun. Nothing is said until both guns are drawn in which the biker told him to put his hands up and then got killed. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back