What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - KYT Wii Buzz - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koala Bear

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SPC Koala Bear

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

KYT Wii Buzz

Date of the incident

04/25/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i was on NCA partol and we AMPRed a SUV and it was wanted so we pulled the SUV over and when we pulling the SUV over we spotted a MX rifle on the passengers lap so we took note busterguy dealt and the wanted man and i dealt with the diver and the back seat passenger and when highlighted that we saw a rifle the diver then asked if he could get in the divers seat to turn the engine off so i replied with yes the diver then gets in the SUV and divers off so i focus on the back seat passenger i told him that we are searching him as we have reasonable suspicion that he could have an illegal fireman on his person he then started walking backward i told him if he doesnt stop he will be retained i then knock him out and retained him we then start taking shots officers died the shooter was killed we then put the retained men in the car and took them to NPAS for searching when we arrive at NPAS HQ I told him why i was searching him and he didnt seem to be too happy about it and was saying you cant search me for that so i got busterguy to confirm that we have reasonable suspicion to search him i then continue the procedure and he types in direct chat "//Good rp mate :)" when the situation is still going on so ignore it and continue i ask him to drop his rifle and he roleplays that his arms and stiff so he drops his backpack instead i then issue him a ticket and he refuse to pay 3 times so i tell him that he is going to the HMP and we go though procedures when we get to the prison i start to process them i ask if they want food or water and KYT RoadKill says i would like a bacon sandwich please so i go and get one for him but then i come back to them i noticed to KYT RoadKill was in the animation of pick locking during this time he was restrained
just before i send them off to jail KYT Wii Buzz types in direct chat "//10/10 let me speak alot"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://imgur.com/UlaIlaJ http://imgur.com/eN8mNkb

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

http://imgur.com/eN8mNkb

http://imgur.com/UlaIlaJ

1. Get a video this shows nothing!

2. We were stopped 100m down the road by other cops and we role played out of that situation which they did brilliant at by the way.

3. Busterguy restrained me instantly fined me even though i explained it wasn't a fire arm it was a farming tool and you could only see the barrel of it, then he never searched the car for evidence.

4. We would of not been so annoyed if you had not of restrained us instantly and refuse to talk while spamming us with fines.

This was very poor conduct by the police.

1. Get a video this shows nothing!

2. We were stopped 100m down the road by other cops and we role played out of that situation which they did brilliant at by the way.

3. Busterguy restrained me instantly fined me even though i explained it wasn't a fire arm it was a farming tool and you could only see the barrel of it, then he never searched the car for evidence.

4. We would of not been so annoyed if you had not of restrained us instantly and refuse to talk while spamming us with fines.

This was very poor conduct by the police.
if you have a problem with the way that we conducted the traffic stop post a complainant on the PCC friend but until an admin comes and reviews this please keep the posts to a minimum 

Rejected

I would like to warn you not to use ooc chat to disrupt RP. If you have a problem let the RP continue then contact the people involved afterwards via TS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back