What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - LA Familia ( Report Rejected )

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveo1982

Your In-game name

Steve

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LF Patric and the masked squad he was with.

Date of the incident

18/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Driving my truck down the road, I see a car parked on the road blocking my path, I turned into a field and carried on, the guys get out and then shot at me, chased me and shot out my tires. This was without any role play. I'm not sure if this is in the rules but if it is they need changing. As my tires are shot out they then start the worst role play "get out or we will shot" I even got the count down then shot. Then to top it of I'm executed. Tried to message in game and TS to resolve but no reply.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/VKTC3ObeJRs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
My shadow play only records for 15 mins because 15 mins is generally more then enough,  have they got a video? There was no initiation at all.  10 mins of clear video before they shot at me, even if they did initiate which they never 10 mins is way to long to come back and shot out tires. 

This scenario is exactly what is wrong with the server. Big groups breaking multiple rules and ruining the games of others. 

Tried to mesage in game and TS to resolve but no reply.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
First of all you didnt try to conctat us neither on ts and on the server. You left the server as soon as we finished you off.

Second: You didnt even talk to us. You had time. We asked you multiple times to get out of the truck but u were just driving on and u didnt say a word.

Third: When we were at heroin procesor. One of my gang members Filip came to you tried to rp and what he got was "Fuck off get out of here and leave me alone"

So u are the one that didnt try to rp!!

yeah i think that we did multiple things wrong especially the part where we killed them. We initiated on Steve at the Heroin Proccesor and then he tried to run away. We tried to shoot his tirrs out but it didnt work. When we got to him we shot out his tires and try to get him out. He was still driving with no tires and he didnt use a word to communicate or anything. He was silent all the way. Because he didn't respond we killdd him(with some really poor rp). I think that we initiated poorly and messed up a few things. We are sorry for that we know the rules and if we broke them then we deserve to be punished. We talked to the admin Proctor yesterday and even he said that we seem to know to rules. We can compensate Steves loss and we can copy you any rule you want. We usually provide high rp but in this case for some reason we didnt. Its fair to report us but i think we can work this out without a ban.I want to add that nobody contacted us to come to the TS3 channel or anything else. He disconnected in the very next moment after getting executed. It wont happen again becaused we learn at our mistakes and now we understand the game even better(Staff members Proctor and Alfred told us some other tips aswell).

I look forward too hearing from you.

Yours faithfully [LF] Filip and the whole La Familia gang.

First of all you didnt try to conctat us neither on ts and on the server. You left the server as soon as we finished you off.

Second: You didnt even talk to us. You had time. We asked you multiple times to get out of the truck but u were just driving on and u didnt say a word.

Third: When we were at heroin procesor. One of my gang members Filip came to you tried to rp and what he got was "Fuck off get out of here and leave me alone"

So u are the one that didnt try to rp!!
1: I went straight onto TS after I messaged you in game, I then messaged you 3 times in TS whilst talking to admin. Admin told me to report because you never replied. 

2: You asked me to get out of the truck after you had shot at me with no initiation. You never bothered to role play and as you can see in the video I was well pissed off with what you did/ were doing so why should I talk to you when you don't follow the rules and just want to kill and rob as much as you can. If I had of role played would the outcome be any different ? No you would of still engaged in poor quality RP and robbed me after breaking basic rules.

3:Someone walked up and offered protection. I said no thanks I have people watching me. No foul language or hostility at all. Is this an initiation ? NO

I'm happy to resolve with the rest of the gang members and take comp to the value of what I lost but Patrik is a liar and as a gang leader he should be setting a good example not to mention have a good understanding of the rules. I wont be the first person to be robbed in this manner and if nothing is done i wont be the last.

Admin/Staff please note the last message from Samatlewis a few weeks ago.

"Right, this is your final chance. Commit any rules breaks of a similar nature in the near future and you're gone for atleast 6 months, ok?

Unbanned."

OK, what you say it's fair enough. How much compensation do you need? And when can we get you some? Also i want to add that Patrik knows the rules from the first letter to the last. There was such a low quality rp and basically no initiation amd we (including Patrik) have no intention in breaking any rules in the future.I hope we can reach an agreement (about the compensation amd everything else).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully [LF] Filip and the whole La Familia gang.

You didnt msg me neither on ts3 and on sidechat you left the server! Or if u did msg me an admin could pull me from the ts3 lobby to the support chanel. 2. Filip and another gang member stoped 50 m ahead of your truck and started yelling "Stop the truck or we will shhot out your tiers". And from what I know 2 members of armada werent banned when they did this to me and an staff member said it is ok. If u still wanna talk I would be more than happy to talk in ts.

Patrik watch my video there is no yelling "Stop the truck or we will shhot out your tiers" but even if they did this is shite initiation. How many times do you need to break the rules on one incident.

I'm finished here, as ive said I happy to take comp from filip and co but Staff can deal with Patrik as he is detrimental to the games of others and is clueless when it comes to basic role play.

Admin/Staff please note the last message from Samatlewis a few weeks ago.

"Right, this is your final chance. Commit any rules breaks of a similar nature in the near future and you're gone for atleast 6 months, ok?

Unbanned."
For that i was banned poor rp i was playing on tgis server for few days and i robbed someone with "put your hands up or we will shoot" at that time i didbt fully understood the rule because we moved from the server where u initiated like that the hole time.

On the video you can clearly hear that we initiated + u didnt had ear plugs in.

Right im chalking this report up and have come to a finial decision on the matter,   The role play provided by LA Familia was clearly unacceptable and after a conversation with those lads last night about the whole situation and combined with the evidence provided i am going to put forward my resolution to the situation 

1 - The Offending party is to compensate @steveo1982 the full amount lost including gear / drugs and items lost

2 -  @Patrik Pirnat     Your out of everyone in La Familia as the gang leader are responsible for leading good quality role-play and keeping you buys in line, in this situation you have failed to do so and i can see you our records that you have broken rules previously,  im am aware of @Samatlewis comment on your unbann but because this situation is that of a group fuck up i will not ban you on this occasion ,   that being said this is your last warning  if you do not bring your best role-play onto our servers or you slip-up one more time with bad initiations then consider yourself gone.

3 - La familia on a whole ,   i am aware you guys know the rules.... this makes me more concerned about the fact that you knew the rules and still managed to break them with your bad/non existent initiations and bad role-playing ,   Let me remind you that roleplay.co.uk is one of the most successful and highly regarded role-playing servers for Arma 3, and we take that very seriously and we pay massive attention to the gangs and people that walk out island on a daily basis to make sure they are providing the best experience for everyone, be aware we will be keeping an eye out on you guys so make sure you are always giving 110%

Always remember if only one party is having fun then its not good roleplay.  its about ensuring all partys have fun and everyone is able to enjoy the situation fully.

report rejected given all of the above is adhered too,   @Patrik Pirnat @steveo1982 Could i have both of you to teamspeak when its convenient for you guys, i will be available at 9PM tonight. if not you guys can message each other to organize compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back