What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LA] Rct. MUTHAY - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RendoirS

Your In-game name

Cheslav

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LA] Rct. MUTHAY

Date of the incident

04/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So, my friends just found a truck, went there, lockpick and found a bunch of copper inside.
We went to the copper trader to sell the stuff, after that, suddenly a guy appear and approach us like you can see on the footage, and kill 2 of the guys that were with me on the car.

In my opinion, that was just a poor initiation (he basicly said "stop the car or i'm gonna shoot"), leading up to what i consider RDM.
(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP.

I will not upload the all footage here, but if someone from the staff ask me for, i can upload it and send by pm (i will not put it here cause it shows my house).

I tried to solve this situation with the guy, but unfortunately, he was rude to me (after i say that i will not uploud the stuff for him - i did not cause it shows my house), and inclusive deny to pay me the compensation at that moment.
After that, i ended up giving him a clip of what happened, but i told him that i was not willing to accept his comp anymore do to his atittude.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/5905501df1a6229fad
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
When I came to teamspeak to resolve this situation, first of all you told me that you think that I rdmed you, which I think you were right. I understand that, I understood it even on teamspeak thats why I came on teamspeak to resolve the situation. You told me that one of your friends lost 150k MONEY, not GEAR, and that he is gonna join teamspeak, your friend "Miguel" joined teamspeak at which point he said that he lost around 45k worth of gear and not 150k MONEY, then you told me that another friend of yours lost 120k. After I killed your friends from the ground I collected from one of your friends 1$ and from the other 1.5k$, which made it strange that you came out with those numbers and your friends with 45k. All I am saying is that I was willing to compensate you the 150k MONEY but you refused, and there is your friend "Pipes" who broke NLR rule by spawning into Kavala and coming back within 5 minutes from his death at the spot of his death. In my opinion you tried to make me compensate you for something that you didn't had at the time, and I was willing to compensate you the 150k but then you asked for 320k which I don't think it is true.

And after I killed your friends, you got away, after 2-3 minutes out of nowhere you shot at me and hit me twice. If you thought that that was RDM why would you continue a gunfight after 2-3 minuets when you got away, thats why I asked you for the whole video, because if you had me killed you would've ask for compentation or as in this case, report me? I don't think that you would've do that.

When I came to teamspeak to resolve this situation, first of all you told me that you think that I rdmed you, which I think you were right. I understand that, I understood it even on teamspeak thats why I came on teamspeak to resolve the situation. You told me that one of your friends lost 150k MONEY, not GEAR, and that he is gonna join teamspeak, your friend "Miguel" joined teamspeak at which point he said that he lost around 45k worth of gear and not 150k MONEY, then you told me that another friend of yours lost 120k. After I killed your friends from the ground I collected from one of your friends 1$ and from the other 1.5k$, which made it strange that you came out with those numbers and your friends with 45k. All I am saying is that I was willing to compensate you the 150k MONEY but you refused, and there is your friend "Pipes" who broke NLR rule by spawning into Kavala and coming back within 5 minutes from his death at the spot of his death. In my opinion you tried to make me compensate you for something that you didn't had at the time, and I was willing to compensate you the 150k but then you asked for 320k which I don't think it is true.

And after I killed your friends, you got away, after 2-3 minutes out of nowhere you shot at me and hit me twice. If you thought that that was RDM why would you continue a gunfight after 2-3 minuets when you got away, thats why I asked you for the whole video, because if you had me killed you would've ask for compentation or as in this case, report me? I don't think that you would've do that.

I have some points that i want to "state" about the ts3 conversation (this is mainly for @muthay, not for staff)

1º I named the guy with 150k money on him by "Sloran" not Miguel. 

2º When i said that he had 120k (a few moments after I told you that was 150k) was because of his money graph that has a point when he has 120k. I unfortunately at the time of the conversation didn't notice that it appears 30k, 60k. 90k, 120k and 150k. Just saw the 120k and told you that he only had 120k (https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198020045468)

3º I told you that i could provide the proofs of the money that Sloran had on him as soon as he get back on ts3 (he was muted and couldn't contact him at that moment)

4º NEVER spoke about 320k. I asked for 250k (150k for the money he has on him, and 100k cause they had 3 hanguns)

5º You never admitted that you got it wrong until I show you the footage. You were extremely rude until that moment !! That's why I refused the compensation. Tbh, i'm putting this report cause i think that if you get in the same situation again, you would do the same thing again.

6º Since my in game life was in dangerous - you clearly tried to shot me down - i tried to kill you aswell. But after that i just run away. (Ohh, and my shots were fired 1 min you killed my friends - after i get a better position)

7º About "Pipes", he was with me on the car when you killed him. After that, i dont know what he did. I left the game to check the video and join your ts3 room (with playstv you can only check the footage when you turn off the game). If you think that he broke a rule, feel free to talk with him. He will talk with you and try to resolve your issue with him

Anyway, exposing our conversation on ts3 by words will not change anything, since the staff has no proofs about what we are saying, so they dont really know who's telling the truth. I usually dont record on ts3, so i dont have a video from that, but if you have a video record from the conversation on ts3, i will ask you to upload it here so the staff can see our conversation.

Talking to the staff, to making them understand why did i refuse the compensation.

First of all, his atittude - in my opinion - was just rude as hell. That was my first "will" to put this report

Beside that, i did a little "search" on his profile since he told me that he got banned twice already ( i asked him if he had read the rules at least once, he answered me that yes and he had been banned twice).

After that i found one of his unban appeal (https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/62542-un-ban-appeal-muthay-06252016-unbanned/#comment-357387)

Taking a look to his unban appeal, I suppose that his was banned due to a similar situation. 

Checking his unban appeal you can check that he was asked by Crumble "what would you do differently?" which he answered "I will try to be more creative with the  roleplay of the situation and not just say a few things and take action as I shouldn't in the first place.".

In sum, i'm posting this report mainly because i dont believe that he will change his way to approach people when he's trying to rob them, ending up - on my opinion - with some low RP and making the game unpleasable to the other please.

Well from what I can see in the video that you uploaded, I can clearly see that I  only killed "Miguel" and "Pipes" and not "Sloran". I don't see any "Sloran" dying in the video and at this point your 150k from "Sloran" that you were asking is not valid. "Miguel" said he had 45k worth of gear and "Pipes" never said anything about any compensation which leads me to, why were you asking 270k compensation ? 

Then again when you fired at me after you ran away and you would have killed me we would've still be here right now ?

This is my last answer to this post, unless staff need something from me. Since you are just doing the same questions over and over.
As I told you, the money was not even for me since i lost nothing. The reason i'm posting the report is because i dont believe that you will change you way of robbing people, and you will keep with low RP.

About Sloran, told you aswell that i could give you proofs about his money. And obviously could give you proofs that he died on that situation.

Answering to you last question, If someone tries to RDM me somewhere (out of the greenzone), i'm able to shot back to him, and even kill him, since my life was in dangerous.

On that situation, even if i killed you i would call you on ts3 to talk about your (in my opinion) poor initiation. And probably, if you had the same atittude I would post the report anyway

This is my last answer to this post, unless staff need something from me. Since you are just doing the same questions over and over.
As I told you, the money was not even for me since i lost nothing. The reason i'm posting the report is because i dont believe that you will change you way of robbing people, and you will keep with low RP.

About Sloran, told you aswell that i could give you proofs about his money. And obviously could give you proofs that he died on that situation.

Answering to you last question, If someone tries to RDM me somewhere (out of the greenzone), i'm able to shot back to him, and even kill him, since my life was in dangerous.

On that situation, even if i killed you i would call you on ts3 to talk about your (in my opinion) poor initiation. And probably, if you had the same atittude I would post the report anyway
But can you understand that in the video proof that you provided there is no "Sloran" dying by my hand ?

Dont forget that we need 3 or more minuets of video before the situation to know if anything came before but as it seems that this has been admitted. so what is the aim out of this as all i am seeing is stuff about who died. Keeping on the task at hand, @muthay you understand that this was a bit shit rp and too quick to warrant it?

@Gregory I don't know if you took your time to read the whole thing in here.

As stated above.

ok ill look at video soon, out with family and @muthay apologies if i am totally missing something :p but what are you stating? what i am seeing is that the comp given was not enough, all i am looking at for sure is the video as that is the one thing i know is right.

What I am stating is that he is asking comp for someone who I did not kill in the video that he posted and as explained above he first asked 150k, money that one of his friends lost when he got killed as in fact no such amount was found by me or the guys I was with at the time. The amounts that were found from killing his friends were 1$ and 1500$ + what "Miguel" said 45k worth of gear, a pistol when he came on teamspeak. Some of them had no clothing and some had just the hobo clothes which makes me think that they didn't had any of the money amount that they are asking for. 

Dont forget that we need 3 or more minuets of video before the situation to know if anything came before but as it seems that this has been admitted. so what is the aim out of this as all i am seeing is stuff about who died. Keeping on the task at hand, @muthay you understand that this was a bit shit rp and too quick to warrant it?
Thats why I when to teamspeak at the time to solve this one out, because of the fact that I think that I didn't gave them enough time to do as told.

@Gregory

Tbh, i dont really care about the money, since we lost almost nothing compared to our bank accounts (we lost in total 150k. Each of us had something arround 8mil on bank, so the problem wasn't the money). We did not even put a comp request related with this report.

But in fact, we really lost 150k on cash, and 3 handguns when you shot against us. I totally get that you wanted proofs, since i would do the same as you on your situation, but that was no reason to be rude as you were. 

So according to what I told before from staff members, if I have reasons to, I can refuse a comp. 

I believe that you will read all the replys to this post, but if you dont want to read all, read at least my first comment to this post, where I state the reasons that make me refuse his comp.

Right then, after discussing with muthay, he has now understood that this can be improved for next time. This is nor a deny or accepted but recognition  of the rule and that a warning on our system will be added for future.

Warning added to Muthay's rcon profile for future reference. let this be a warning for future so this does not happen again, otherwise i will not be as forgiving. i will put this in accepted incase server comp is needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back