What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - LCol. Rob Ust [UNMC] - Trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Your In-game name

Fluqi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LCol. Rob Ust [UNMC]

Date of the incident

03/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Whilst in a 2 hour long roleplay situation with a civilian, I was sat in a vehicle 20 meters outside of the Blue Zone whilst still inside of the Kavala Police Station Grounds.
(Screenshot provided from Rob Ust himself)
1ee5ea21d8.jpg

Mid way through roleplay and for no reason what so ever, I notice that we're being sling-loaded. You can see in my video evidence that I am very shocked at this considering that in my opinion I'm inside of the Police Station. Whilst being transported to where ever the Pilot of this helicopter is taking us, I immediately ask Staff Team Member (who was on duty) Coozer who the pilot of this helicopter is. Meanwhile, myself and the civilian I am role-playing with gets dropped and we die. Now, I understand that sling loading the Orca can be buggy.

After getting the opinions of a few Staff Members I request that Rob Ust comes into the UNMC Liaison Room. For reference, the people in the Liaison Room were; Myself, Coozer, Smith, Tiktak, Col. Bo [UNMC] & Rob Ust.

Whilst in the Liaison room with everyone, we attempt to talk with Rob and the staff members tell him that what he has done is wrong and considered against Server Rules being Trolling & Fail RP. Rob Ust refused to accept this. After a decent time of back and forth It had been stated that we were not going anywhere and thus stating to Rob Ust that I am not exactly pleased with the result of this interaction and will be getting the opinions of Staff Team but don't consider this resolved.

Addition: When speaking with Rob he stated that his higher up told him to take us hostage and fetch us to the UNMC Checkpoint. After the situation in Liaison room, I was informed that this was not the case. He only said come to the UNMC Checkpoint after being informed Rob had hostages. Thus me being told that he lied. 

After a lot of speaking with Staff & a lot of thinking, here I am.

Rules I believe that were broken:

- Trolling
- Fail RP
- Common Sense

Video Perspective from Rob Ust: https://plays.tv/video/58bcc7603553c6b3cc/fluqui
Video Perspective from Fluqi:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What best describes this incident ?

Trolling

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Whilst in a 2 hour long roleplay situation with a civilian, I was sat in a vehicle 20 meters outside of the Blue Zone whilst still inside of the Kavala Police Station Grounds.
(Screenshot provided from Rob Ust himself)
Mid way through roleplay and for no reason what so ever, I notice that we're being sling-loaded. You can see in my video evidence that I am very shocked at this considering that in my opinion I'm inside of the Police Station. Whilst being transported to where ever the Pilot of this helicopter is taking us, I immediately ask Staff Team Member (who was on duty) Coozer who the pilot of this helicopter is. Meanwhile, myself and the civilian I am role-playing with gets dropped and we die. Now, I understand that sling loading the Orca can be buggy.

After getting the opinions of a few Staff Members I request that Rob Ust comes into the UNMC Liaison Room. For reference, the people in the Liaison Room were; Myself, Coozer, Smith, Tiktak, Col. Bo [UNMC] & Rob Ust.

Whilst in the Liaison room with everyone, we attempt to talk with Rob and the staff members tell him that what he has done is wrong and considered against Server Rules being Trolling & Fail RP. Rob Ust refused to accept this. After a decent time of back and forth It had been stated that we were not going anywhere and thus stating to Rob Ust that I am not exactly pleased with the result of this interaction and will be getting the opinions of Staff Team but don't consider this resolved.

Addition: When speaking with Rob he stated that his higher up told him to take us hostage and fetch us to the UNMC Checkpoint. After the situation in Liaison room, I was informed that this was not the case. He only said come to the UNMC Checkpoint after being informed Rob had hostages. Thus me being told that he lied. 

After a lot of speaking with Staff & a lot of thinking, here I am.
Rules I believe that were broken:
- Trolling
- Fail RP
- Common Sense
Hello everyone.

I flew to kavala to bring a civilian to the medics at the kavala hospital, rather than waiting for them to come to the checkpoint. After making sure the civilian was taken care of, I was going to log off but decided to see what was going on in kavala. I noticed a police car parked outside the blue zone and decided to take it and maybe use it to roleplay with the police. I noticed there was someone inside once I was lifting the car. I then asked if we wanted to do anything with you, I was told to bring you to the border. The ropes broke due to desync and you fell to your death.

It's important to note that only Fluqi died and not anyone else in the car. In your report you mention that everyone in the car died. Evidence You say " Addition: When speaking with Rob he stated that his higher up told him to take us hostage and fetch us to the UNMC Checkpoint. After the situation in Liaison room, I was informed that this was not the case. He only said come to the UNMC Checkpoint after being informed Rob had hostages. Thus me being told that he lied." That is false. I said " I was told to bring you to the checkpoint." At no time did I say that I was told to take you hostage. You were not a hostage, You could've drove away, you should've noticed a massive helicopter hovering 1m above you. I'm sorry that your roleplay was ruined, There was no way for me to know. https://plays.tv/s/LArqeR7FsAu9 This video shows, me asking if anyone wants to mess with you, I was then told to bring you to the border. I did not lie.  

As far as not resolving it; I apologized to Fluqi for ruining his roleplay. I don't believe what I did was against the rules. Fluqi states that I broke three rules. Trolling, fail roleplay, and common sense. 

Trolling: 
b857790306.png

I don't see how slingloading someone could be considered trolling. I'm curious to anyone's explanation as to why it could be, feel free to PM me. I believe that trolling is hevily based upon intent. If I had slingloaded Fluqi for the sole intent of dropping him, This is a clear case of trolling. In my VIDEO you can hear my intent to being them to the UNMC border.  

Fail roleplay: 
94fab48315.png

In the rules fail roleplay is only mentioned once. It's related to killing someone without high quality roleplay. as I didn't intend to kill him, I don't believe this rule applies. If anything I interned to have high quality roleplay with Fluqi.

Common sense:
4231c74812.png
 Obviously not everything can be detailed in the rules. If sling loading someone is "trolling" why isn't it listed under the other sling loading rule? 
287edd3411.png

In my opinion I've done nothing wrong. It was probably a stupid idea that went bad. After the situation you can take all the time in the world to analyse and dissect. In the heat of the moment i thought it was a new, fun way to roleplay. After the fact it was a dumb idea. If i'm banned there should be a rule written, or edited to include this, so others won't suffer the same fate.   

Forgive me for any mistakes. I just got off work and i'm dead tired.

I guess I've broken what I said; I will post a comment to your post. 

It's important to note that only Fluqi died and not anyone else in the car
@Bobby Shmurda can confirm that he was in the vehicle as shown in my video however he has informed me that he lost connection and thus being kicked off of the game. (Please do so and confirm this for me / state your perspective Bobby)

In regards to you lying, I've only stated what I was told by @Lt Smith - He can confirm this and I would like for him to post a response to this here. 

At no time did I say that I was told to take you hostage. You were not a hostage
I sure as hell felt like a hostage and @Bobby Shmurda can tell us whether he felt like he was being kidnapped as well. The definition of being kidnapped (being taken hostage) is:

78478f1c6e4d7fd4d2c4383d00de2590.png

Although you could state that you didn't have us in restraints, you sling loaded my vehicle with no previous interaction and flew me at a decent altitude before I was dropped. There is no way at all for me to escape that. You could say that when you dropped me off I could've driven away. Who knows what would have happened? You could have dropped me off in your base, in an area with an armed UNMC Soldier who would then tell me to get out of my vehicle without a weapon. We don't know what would've happened. 

As far as the rule breaks go, I and 3 Staff Team Level 1's, 2 Staff Team Level 3's, 1 Staff Team Level 4 & a Staff Team lead agree with me. That is why I posted the report. 

EDIT: Not going to post another response since it's not needed however, I do have a longer video to show that I had in no way a clue that I was being sling loaded until it was too late.

Commenting here in response to what Fluqi has mentioned. As one of the members of staff mediating the discussion between you and Fluqi about the incident, you have stated to us that another UNMC member had infact instructed you to go out and pick up the police officers. Upon talking to said member, they have told myself that infact this is not the case, and that they had only told you, upon being informed by yourself that you already had the officer, to bring them to the checkpoint, and had not at all instructed you to go and grab the officer, which is in direct contradiction to what you had told us.

I guess I've broken what I said; I will post a comment to your post. 

@Bobby Shmurda can confirm that he was in the vehicle as shown in my video however he has informed me that he lost connection and thus being kicked off of the game. (Please do so and confirm this for me / state your perspective Bobby)

In regards to you lying, I've only stated what I was told by @Lt Smith - He can confirm this and I would like for him to post a response to this here. 

I sure as hell felt like a hostage and @Bobby Shmurda can tell us whether he felt like he was being kidnapped as well. The definition of being kidnapped (being taken hostage) is:

78478f1c6e4d7fd4d2c4383d00de2590.png

Although you could state that you didn't have us in restraints, you sling loaded my vehicle with no previous interaction and flew me at a decent altitude before I was dropped. There is no way at all for me to escape that. You could say that when you dropped me off I could've driven away. Who knows what would have happened? You could have dropped me off in your base, in an area with an armed UNMC Soldier who would then tell me to get out of my vehicle without a weapon. We don't know what would've happened. 

As far as the rule breaks go, I and 3 Staff Team Level 1's, 2 Staff Team Level 3's, 1 Staff Team Level 4 & a Staff Team lead agree with me. That is why I posted the report. 
a0910b8f0e.jpg

Bobby was kicked after the car hit the ground. There was no death message. 

As far as what Smith said, My video proves otherwise. " Addition: When speaking with Rob he stated that his higher up told him to take us hostage and fetch us to the UNMC Checkpoint. After the situation in Liaison room, I was informed that this was not the case. He only said come to the UNMC Checkpoint after being informed Rob had hostages. Thus me being told that he lied.  "

I did not say higher up, I said I was told to bring you to the border. Never did I mention higher up. Your quote leads me to another point. I never intended to take you hostage. I only wanted to rolepaly with you. You claim that you couldn't escape, when you could've. You had to see me hovering 1m above you. Common sense would tell you to drive away. Also, there was only one other UNMC member online at the time. @Delta The intent was not to take you hostage, only to talk with you. You can sepculate all you want about "what would've happened" but the truth is you don't know. 

Upon talking to said member, they had only told you upon being informed by yourself that you already had the officer, to bring them to the checkpoint, 
Yes, that is correct supporting evidence.  If you think that I said I was ordered to take Fluqi, you're wrong. I'd love to see some video of me saying otherwise. 

Again I lied. One final comment since I've noticed another point that is very vital.

I noticed a police car parked outside the blue zone and decided to take it and maybe use it to roleplay with the police. I noticed there was someone inside once I was lifting the car.
In your OWN VIDEO ( LINK ) not even 2 seconds after you're successful in sling loading you state "I've got a cop car full of cops" so I find your point to be abit far from the truth. 

Something I edited into my previous response is; 

EDIT: Not going to post another response since it's not needed however, I do have a longer video to show that I had in no way a clue that I was being sling loaded until it was too late.

Again I lied. One final comment since I've noticed another point that is very vital.

In your OWN VIDEO ( LINK ) not even 2 seconds after you're successful in sling loading you state "I've got a cop car full of cops" so I find your point to be abit far from the truth. 

Something I edited into my previous response is; 

EDIT: Not going to post another response since it's not needed however, I do have a longer video to show that I had in no way a clue that I was being sling loaded until it was too late.
cd6dd5feb9.png

your OWN VIDEO ( LINK ) not even 2 seconds after you're successful in sling loading you state "I've got a cop car full of cops" so I find your point to be abit far from the truth. 

2 seconds after
cd6dd5feb9.png

In my final response to what you have said Rob, your "supporting evidence" is of the in game incident. I am specifically referring to what has been said afterwards in the discussion. In this discussion, you have told us that you were instructed in the first place to grab the police officers. Upon investigation this in fact this was not the case, as I have previously stated. In fact, your supporting evidence confirms what I am saying, that yes, you were only told to bring the police officer to the checkpoint after you had gotten them, I agree with you on that. The point being raised here is that in the discussion you had told us something entirely different.

In my final response to what you have said Rob, your "supporting evidence" is of the in game incident. I am specifically referring to what has been said afterwards in the discussion. In this discussion, you have told us that you were instructed in the first place to grab the police officers. Upon investigation this in fact this was not the case, as I have previously stated. In fact, your supporting evidence confirms what I am saying, that yes, you were only told to bring the police officer to the checkpoint after you had gotten them, I agree with you on that. The point being raised here is that in the discussion you had told us something entirely different.
I see what you're saying here. If you have video of me saying that please share it. I didn't say that. I was only told to bring the car to the checkpoint after I slingloaded it, on my own free will, and without the instruction of anyone. 

In my opinion I've done nothing wrong.
Ayyy what you man sayin' so where do I start.

I really did not want to get involved but I think I have too. Rob I really think your stubbornness has really fucked you over on this one.

It's important to note that only Fluqi died and not anyone else in the car
You can see in Fluqi's video I was in the car my game crashed. After I messaged fluqi on teamspeak saying my game crashed and to asked what happened. Its important to note I did not die I re spawned back at kavala with all my gear which in total was about 10k.  

@Bobby Shmurda can tell us whether he felt like he was being kidnapped as well.
In all honesty I think it was you kidnapping us. Taking us against our will in my eyes in kidnapping. It really did ruin our roleplay we had going on.

You also say you didn't take us hostage yet in https://plays.tv/video/58bcca892431b64b8a/fluqi?from=user @00:18 you say "I just took some cops hostage inside a cop car." To me your intentions are clear from the videos.

This being said I have known Rob for some time now and I know he knows the rules but he thought he could bend them a little bit in this case. Im speaking for my self and only myself that im willing to talk to you on teamspeak about this matter as I dont feel like I got to talk to you. Please contact me Rob I know you are not normally stupid like this.

Thats all I really got to say at this point.

Hold it you man.

Ayyy what you man sayin' so where do I start.

I really did not want to get involved but I think I have too. Rob I really think your stubbornness has really fucked you over on this one.

You can see in Fluqi's video I was in the car my game crashed. After I messaged fluqi on teamspeak saying my game crashed and to asked what happened. Its important to note I did not die I re spawned back at kavala with all my gear which in total was about 10k.  

In all honesty I think it was you kidnapping us. Taking us against our will in my eyes in kidnapping. It really did ruin our roleplay we had going on.

You also say you didn't take us hostage yet in https://plays.tv/video/58bcca892431b64b8a/fluqi?from=user @00:18 you say "I just took some cops hostage inside a cop car." To me your intentions are clear from the videos.

This being said I have known Rob for some time now and I know he knows the rules but he thought he could bend them a little bit in this case. Im speaking for my self and only myself that im willing to talk to you on teamspeak about this matter as I dont feel like I got to talk to you. Please contact me Rob I know you are not normally stupid like this.

Thats all I really got to say at this point.

Hold it you man.
12 seconds in:

Rob:"I've got a cop car full of cops" 

Soemone: "what?"

20 seconds in:

Rob: " uh... I just... Uh... um..."

Rob: "I took some cops hostage"

It took me 8 seconds to think to a way to describe what was happening in a way they could understand. 

My first words "I've got a cop car full of cops" My words show my intent, I had no INTENT to harm them or take them hostage. The word "hostage was only used to illustrate what was going on. 

Again, like I messaged fluqi on steam and in my post today, I'm sorry for ruining your roleplay. There was no way of me knowing what was going on. 

Not even going to go into detail about the bluezone... that is a discussion for another thread...

Right, the trolling rule is not the most detailed that it can be nor should it be, I think you will find it labels a few instances but does not limit to these instances, it seems that your intent may not have been to troll, but that is certainly how it came across and the restrictions on lifting vehicles seems to have been removed with the trolling rule firmly being in place to cover people abusing this. 

So to summarise, you picked up someone and took them 'hostage' with no RP, ruined their role play which was seeming to progress naturally. You apparently lied to a member of staff trying to resolve something with you. As far as I can see using a technicality to allow you to abuse the rules in terms of stealing a car from a BZ is more ruleplay than roleplay. You claim the death of Fluqi was an accident, I can see this being the case.

Report accepted

62ef8863bf40eaffa10534737871cea5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back