What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lee Whistler - Poor/Low Quality RP (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer Smythe

Your In-game name

[P] Dogg

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lee Whistler

Date of the incident

02/26/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was doing diamonds and these people started chasing me, they had initiated on my tires though I had made it to blue zone. This then lead to them shooting out my tires, I had gotten out the vehicle and passed them a note explaining that blue zone works differently to green zone in the sense that you can run to it in hopes of finding help. Lee Whistler had claimed I was combat evading and said he was, "going to the gods."

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/W67RMRx_BoU
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to say you never tried to resolve this in the teamspeak atall what so ever? I am commenting as I am involved, please upload 5 minutes before of the recording you have as it shows you using blue zone to try and combat evade from us. We iniciated on your tires well before you went into the bluezone and was already shooting at you.

(6.5) If you are in active combat or are being pursued you are unable to run or drag downed players into the green zone to avoid being killed/robbed (Punishment is a ban)

This applies also to the blue zone as once you are being chased and you've been initated on you cannont escape into the blue or green zone and expect to be safe. This is called power gaming as you know within the game you should be safe where as within roleplay you wouldnt.

Excuse me but firstly, It was a BLUE zone not a green zone, that basically just rules out that. As well I even said in the video can you please join my radio channel and you refused, As seen in the video. Also I have been told plenty of times by admins and support that the combat evading rule does not apply with blue zone. That as well as Lee's poor RP with him claiming I was "combat evading" and he was "Going to the gods." which he states clearly in the video.

Also, Lee meta gamed me after the situation, after at least 1 restart right here: (around 2:50\)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay where to start, We was robbing you at diamond trader then we followed u around shooting your tires then you drove into the blue zone which is new to us that the blue zone is immediate sanctuary when you told us we left you alone. You forgot to add the part in the clip where we are shooting your tires before you flee into the zone. With the meta part as seen in the other clip i was talking to you for ages. From that conversation I knew what ur voice sounded like. Also I said that you were evading which I believe is unfair as we chased you for 5 mins then u just take immediate sanctuary in the blue zone.When I was saying how I knew who you were I said name but then I immediately corrected my self. Another thing is that the term combat evading can be used in any situation. I do not get why that is banable. I cant seem to find my recordings of the earlier events.

*********   Okay where to start, We was robbing you at diamond trader then we followed u around shooting your tires then you drove into the blue zone which is new to us that the blue zone is immediate sanctuary when you told us we left you alone. You forgot to add the part in the clip where we are shooting your tires before you flee into the zone. With the meta part as seen in the other clip i was talking to you for ages in the blue zone. From that conversation I knew what ur voice sounded like I NEVER said ur name. When I was saying how I knew who you were I said name but then I immediately corrected my self. Another thing is that the term combat evading can be used in any situation. I do not get why that is banable. I cant seem to find my recordings of the earlier events.

The reason why is not just you guys shooting my tires but the fact that you claimed were "going to the gods"​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

RESOLVED IN TS

Thank you for updating us on the report @Spencer Smythe. Just to add this rule 

[SIZE=medium](6.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered inside both green and blue zones at all times.[/SIZE]

Please keep this in mind for the future. As this report is resolved it will be closed as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back