What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - ~Lenny~ - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

SGT Ross

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

~Lenny~

Date of the incident

10/31/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Yesterday there was an ifrit around the airport, we chased and spike stripped it, I was shot with very little roleplay and so were the rest of the officers. I spoke to lenny and he we discussed that he should roleplay more in the future. Today I came online and then used the same one liner initiation and I was shot. Today I did get out of the car at the end of the sentence however I do not see how one sentence is "Quality Roleplay" as per the RDM rule.
I can't upload todays evidence yet, however will at a later point. Lenny has informed me he will report me as getting out of a car is poor roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no3j2qM1f24
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First of all: "RDM/VDM Reports, We request your video evidence show at least 3-5 minutes leading up to the situation."

Other than that, I believe we were in ts speaking, you also said it was resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all: "RDM/VDM Reports, We request your video evidence show at least 3-5 minutes leading up to the situation."
I should be able to get that if you so desire it, but i'm sure we can agree nothing happened in the run up to the situation "initiation" wise.

Also, still wondering if you're being sarcastic about this:

&lt;18:33:22&gt; "Lenny": Well you said it yourself, my intention on the server is not to roleplay.

Other than that, I believe we were in ts speaking, you also said it was resolved.
You apologised and agreed this was not quality roleplay. However in my eyes your intention to shoot remains.

I should be able to get that if you so desire it, but i'm sure we can agree nothing happened in the run up to the situation "initiation" wise.

Also, still wondering if you're being sarcastic about this:

&lt;18:33:22&gt; "Lenny": Well you said it yourself, my intention on the server is not to roleplay.

Not sure what you are saying, I quoted you on it.

To be honest I was present during this situation, and both parties showed discrepancies is roleplay potential - however this situation was resolved and i cannot see why it was taken further. If necessary I can provide evidence of the event.

To be honest I was present during this situation, and both parties showed discrepancies is roleplay potential - however this situation was resolved and i cannot see why it was taken further. If necessary I can provide evidence of the event.
There was no resolution. Ie there was no reason for breaking the server rules.

There was an agreement of some description that Lenny would roleplay more in future, (edit) which in my opinion hasn't happened considering he admitted yesterdays roleplay wasn't quality and today's was the exact same (video coming later...)

(2nd edit) The reason for resolving is not an excuse for breaking the rules, its for clearing up misunderstandings and mistakes. This situation was no misunderstanding and no mistake, you admitted yourself it was not quality roleplay and you continued this roleplay the next day, after us discussing it would improve and after an apology.

After me and Ross had a chat in ts I went in-game. I took my second ifrit out. I had promised Ross to roleplay next time instead of being hostile, this is what happend:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is the run up to yesterdays incident

1 hour ago, Rossss said:

I just have to mention the meta-game in this video, I believe the ANPR system is to far off so you can't confirm it's me driving. I also heard that the gang was involved all of a sudden and that it was baiting since it was an ifrit. You also mention DSYNC ramming in the report which is against the rulse AKA VDM. In the beginning of the video you can also hear someone mentioning "Oh it's time for the spar" - something like that. Doesn't feel like they were hyped up to role-play with the weapon.

Regardless of what was said in the video (Which will be seen to) you failed to deliver quality roleplay... other staff members would agree on this. Therefore the report will be approved.

f7638231ce054ab5ffabeaa6dfc1bc9f

BattlEye GUID

7 hours ago

Steam ID

7 hours ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back