What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Leonid Brezhnev - Other ( Action taken )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas20

Your In-game name

Reginald

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Leonid Brezhnev

Date of the incident

06/01/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my mate were robbing him at the iron processor so once we took him in zipties and me wanting to move the guy he disconnected from the game (combatlog) Video shows all.

We have checked for around 40 minutes constantly if he came online but he never did so we couldn't talk on ts!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Miu4DbI2HFE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Samatlewis It's very frustrating when someone brakes a rule like this because this is very lame. So no this isn't okay calling someone a fag but i never called it directly to him.

@Leonid Brezhnev would you care to comment?

Also @Thomas20 care to explain why you called him a fag?
Alright so there is a current issue with Arma 3 as a game that is that your game sometimes tends to crash when tabbing out or trying to tab back in (https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/1/458606877320636278/) and while I was getting robbed I alt tabbed out of my game window to deafen myself in discord due to volume disturbance, and so when I did try to tab back in, *Black screen*

p.s Thomas did not try to pm me or anything after the incident even though stated otherwise in the report

@Leonid Brezhnev You never logged back into the server as i stated in my post i have checked multiple times i said. please show me where i said i contacted you?

+ it said disconnected in chat that is not a crash a crash would have been failed by steam or something or losing connection you disconnected.

It yes it does say disconnected when closing the game through task manager, my game was frozen and I could not do anything, even pause to abort. It would have said failed by steam if it was a steam error, which this was not, and it says losing connection when the player actually loses connection e.g. when server restarts it says no message received, which also happens when your connection to the server it interrupted. try disconnecting via task manager and see what it says for you if you don't believe me. 

@Leonid Brezhnev You never logged back into the server as i stated in my post i have checked multiple times i said. please show me where i said i contacted you?

+ it said disconnected in chat that is not a crash a crash would have been failed by steam or something or losing connection you disconnected.

@Leonid Brezhnev Do you have any evidence to back up your claims of getting a black screen? the timing does seem to be very convenient. Also when you got black screened and had to force close arma, why didn't you come back on the server straight away again and message the lads that were robbing you at the time to let them know what happened then make your way back there to continue the RP were it left off? It all seem's very suspicious if you ask me. 

@Clarity I do admit that the timing does seem very suspicious however the only evidence I do have to back up my claim is the other players that were in the discord call with me at the time as I currently do not have away to record my recent game play. The reason I did not rejoin the server after the incident was because I was mid way through an iron run and I was going to go offline after anyway. So when I my game did crash, and that I had unintentionally combat logged, I realised that at this point there was no way I could fix that my iron run was over, so I went offline.  I do apologise for the incident and if these players do want any form of compensation I am more than happy to do so.

excuses after excuses! We never cared about the money we never cared about the iron. We were looking to roleplay and we were looking for a scenario for more than 20 min. Than we finally got one we could have some fun and that you decided to ruin it all by ...

I have reviewed all the  evidence provided and sadly without any evidence to prove you did not simply combat log, the only judgement i can make is that you did infact combat log while being robbed.  

Please take time to read the rules and aquatint yourself more with them whilst you await a unbann appeal.

Action taken against : Leonid Brezhnev
GUID : 2d912237511e364975872d38d6d5313f
Stead ID : 76561198296149581

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back