What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Leroy 361 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexter Hill

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: dexter Hill

Name of the player(s) you are reporting: Leroy 361

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/05/21

Time of the incident (GMT): 2

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we see a guy who looking to buy a house we show him pictures and come to a deal on the price I show him the contract he then signs it without reading the terms and conditions which state full payment must be made before owning the house. he refused to make a full payment my friend who I'm with gets a call on the radio saying our friends are in trouble so I tell Leroy I will be back wait here as its life and death for my friends he pulls out his gun and shoots us I told him to stop the bleeding and take us to NHS but he refused and began to swear at us for the whole 15 mins of my dying breath. His id was 361https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/513907280392224789/828616811674992660/unknown.png

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlopZ66Nm78
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi,

Yeah @Dexter Hill, without audio the evidence supplied just isn't admissible - the clip is also 51 seconds long, which isn't nearly enough to provide enough context for staff reviewing this report.

Could you please submit any evidence with audio that's at least 3-5 minutes long, prior to you being downed.

@Simon I understand that but literally my instant reply bugged out I still believe he didn't have any reason to shoot me and that itself was rdm I can try find more length clipped but the Audio completely bugged out 

Sorry but if there is no audio in your video we cannot process with your report as it need audio in rdm cases.

Report rejected  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back