What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Leroy - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zener

Banned
Your In-game name

[TCK] Zener

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Leroy

Date of the incident

07/03/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was having a lovely chat with a UNMC officer, when police started harassing the UNMC officer and trying to take the weapon of his back, after a well fought, lenghty battle, the UNMC officer is finally tased and restrained, in this whole proccess i am watching, trying to help in anyway without having to use my weapon, but at this point i have no choice, so i ask my friends to get over to me and i go ahead and initiate on the officers that have the man in coustady in the back of the house. We then proceed to fight before i am switfly rubbered and restrained.
My friends then proceed to continue to shoot the officers, and i get unrestrained as the officer that restrained me dies, as it states in the rules, i proceed to put my hands on my head as i am still "Restrained" i shout as loud as i can for officers to not shoot me as im restrained.
Out of nowehere i then get Shot by Leroy, a man with a pistol on a balcony, i ask him to come to TS, and then he gives the reason that the was protecting the cop, but he hadnt initiated and i had my hands up and was still restrained, he refuses to come to ts, after i asked him several times.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://gyazo.com/d36971592f4f994684e5372fb8d31bc5
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back