What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lev, Zac - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor God of Thunder

Your In-game name

OG Thor

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lev, Zac

Date of the incident

06/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving around kavala looking for a stolen prowler that was going to be scrapped, minding my own business more or less, when two individuals, Zac and Lev, opened fire on my SUV from inches outside the Kavala Greenzone. I then proceeded to stop the car, get out, and call them out. I requested that they come to ts to speak about it so I could explain exactly what they were doing wrong, though they decided to tell me that they did not care. I keychained them for evidence's sake as shown in the video, through process of elimination of the unmasked players Zac and Lev are the names I acquired. The masked players were the only ones to shoot at me during the incident.

The comms that can be heard are from a situation up the road at Aggelochori Fuel with a PCSO who was abandoned by his SI, which is not the issue being reported, simply explaining what can be heard over the video.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ictb0KdC0D0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

These two players are already banned for similar reasons. I will add this to their notes. 

Action Taken - Added to Notes

Name: levSteam ID: 76561198168277239GUID: ffc5e7d242672ba9a5cc434595886619

Name: ZacSteam ID: 76561198217283988GUID: 5e762135fc6d8ced56bd4a57f043248d

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back