What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lewis G - RDM ( Action taken )

Status
Not open for further replies.

G eazy

Your In-game name

Gezy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lewis G

Date of the incident

01/12/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I got Shot by Lewis G without engaging in any form of quality role play, he didnt say anything and killed us.

I tried to resolve the situation before reporting tried to ask over the OOC text channel to join TS multiple times but he didn't show up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZGgjjRTlpk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You did not ask me once to come into TS and you shot Talez for no reason he said im passing you something but before you even let him do it you shot him and then when you killed him he told me to shot certain people so I did

The fact that someone was using u as a human shield explains alot u were originally with them well thats from our perspective so we decided to trie shoot him and unfortunatly u were caught in the cross fire

You did not ask me once to come into TS and you shot Talez for no reason he said im passing you something but before you even let him do it you shot him and then when you killed him he told me to shot certain people so I did
''You did not ask me once to come into TS'' ???

I really wanted to resolve the situation before reporting tried to ask you over the OOC text channel to join TS multiple times but you didn't show up.

Evidence 1

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It very clear from the videos that I had no guns on me and I never  threaten you i was inside my base requesting a Taxi I saw someone try to hide behind the trees so i decided to go and talk to him and ask what is he doing in-front off my base.

Lying or creating different story is not going to make your situation any better. I did NOT kill, shot, or threaten anyone If you’re going to make statements such as saying ''You did not ask me once to come into TS and you shot Talez for no reason he said im passing you something but before you even let him do it you shot him and then when you killed him he told me to shot certain people so I did''  please provide evidence to back yourself up and prove that I'm wrong.

PART 1

@G eazy  Can you provide a video showing at least 3-5 minutes leading up to the incident and the incident.

@TikTak

this video 3:46 before the incident 

Why do u putr ure hands up only when u get shot ?

And another point i may make there was someone behind u who at the time had his gun out we were spraying at him and u were shot in the cross fire 

Why do u putr ure hands up only when u get shot ?

And another point i may make there was someone behind u who at the time had his gun out we were spraying at him and u were shot in the cross fire 
I am sure that as i have seen @Lewis G comment already that he is more then capable of laying down his own defense. You are not bringing anything to this so unless you have evidence i will show you rule (12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.  

@Lewis G do you have a video from your perspective?

@G eazy I would like it in one uncut video because of certain comments made

Well @Lewis G this report will not go away and since you are not willing to resolve this quickly and efficiently that coupled with what i derive from the videos i will be taking action on yourself i look forward to your appeal and return to the server.

Action Taken on player
Name :  Lewis G
Steam ID : 76561198339808025
Guid ID : 6f793eb45923bacd4957e672aae4b28d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back