What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lewis - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI Max ORyan

Your In-game name

SGT Max ORyan [KV 654]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lewis

Date of the incident

04/19/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Kore fuel had just been robbed, and so me and my unit decided to see if we could find the robbers before they got away.
We passed nemesishunt's offroad and after ANPRing it noticed he was wanted for armed robbery, and so we began pursuing him.
As you can see from the video, less than a minute into the chase the man in the back, Lewis, started shooting at our vehicle. Luckily he missed most of his shots.
They crashed at devils bend and their vehicle blew up, so we decided to have a quick talk to them through direct messages to see if they knew what RDM was and we got these answers:
https://postimg.org/image/w5rv33dsj/
https://postimg.org/image/oqymwsjj7/
https://postimg.org/image/qgkel5p2r/
I believe Lewis should be banned for attempted RDM, because not only did neither of them read the server rules on top of that he had a shitty attitude when using direct messages and after we told him that a police chase is not initiation he said "FISHY DISHY" which I believe is a supper shitty attitude. Wouldn't have made this report if he'd simply said "sorry, I didn't know and it won't happen again". He then respawned after his 3 minute death timer was up.
Nemesishunt also had a bit of a shit attitude and I believe didn't read the rules either from what he was saying but he didn't actually brake any rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOVUNBHKxGo&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@SGT Max ORyan Do you have a longer video to prove who was in the back of the offroad shooting at all? As from the evidence provided there is no names shown.

@SGT Max ORyan Do you have a longer video to prove who was in the back of the offroad shooting at all? As from the evidence provided there is no names shown.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In this part of the video you can see the driver jump out and run to the back of the vehicle after he crashes just before it blows up, well the person in the back seat, as far as I can tell, stayed in the back seat. From the positionnement of the bodies, it seems the driver is the person dead at the back of the blown up vehicle, whereas the person in the back who was shooting was ejected next to where he was sitting in the vehicle. Seeings as the person at the back was nemesishunt and the person next to the seat where the shooter was was Lewis, I can only assume Lewis is the shooter.
Also, in the kill log it says "Lewis killed nemesishunt", which I would assume happened because Lewis was still in the vehicle when it blew up and killed them both, meaning Lewis would have been the person who stayed in the vehicle, and so the person who was shooting seeing as nemesishunt had exited the vehicle by the time it blew up.

Thank you for the additional video. I will leave this report the full 24 hours before handling this report. @SGT Max ORyan

As the report has reached the full 24 hours I will go ahead and continue with this report. You can see from the video all he seemed to want to do is kill people without any roleplay. As such he did try and RDM you and the other officers within the car. You can see he did hit the car a few times so based on the two videos provided I will be issuing a ban on 'Lewis' for RDM. 

Thank you again for the report and the extra video when requested! I hope you have more of an enjoyable time in the future @SGT Max ORyan.

Name: Lewis
Steam ID: 76561198075768996
GUID: b9e82f9976a65ac1b68571f7d8eab400

Action Taken ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back