What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lewy [NPAS] - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho045

Tressilian,Truro, Cornwall,England,Uk,The World
Your In-game name

CSO John Temple

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lewy [NPAS]

Date of the incident

06/14/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Asked a guy to put his hands up due to verbal abuse to officers. His friend pulled out a pistol and rdmed an officer with no initation. Start at 15:33

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDfFmqPOX-I
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hi there mate,

Kinda new to this server - take what I say below with a pinch of salt and if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

As you and your officers asked him to place his hands above his head or he would have been tazed I took that as a threat to his life. As a member of each others gang I wanted to protect him so I started to open fire on the officers around him. If this Is the wrongdoing please accept my apology because as i said I am new to the server (which is not an excuse) but a reason for my actions.

If it is also ok could you please send me a screenshot in-game of you trying to resolve?

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
I know another officer attempted to contact me in game but this was about 20 mins after the situation and I didn't think much of it. 

Thanks for your time and If am wrong and could offer any kind of compensation id be happy to do so.

Regards,

Lewy. 

Hi there mate,

Kinda new to this server - take what I say below with a pinch of salt and if I'm wrong please feel free to correct me.

As you and your officers asked him to place his hands above his head or he would have been tazed I took that as a threat to his life. As a member of each others gang I wanted to protect him so I started to open fire on the officers around him. If this Is the wrongdoing please accept my apology because as i said I am new to the server (which is not an excuse) but a reason for my actions.

If it is also ok could you please send me a screenshot in-game of you trying to resolve?

I know another officer attempted to contact me in game but this was about 20 mins after the situation and I didn't think much of it. 

Thanks for your time and If am wrong and could offer any kind of compensation id be happy to do so.

Regards,

Lewy. 
Alright, sorry i thought some officers took you to liason and sorted it out but i was not told so i sent in the report, if you want to resolve this then thats fine, im not a guy who is out there for getting people banned. If you want to contact me on ts. Sorry for any inconvenice. Also even though if your new does that give you a reason to shoot a person with out iniation.

Allright well I appreciate you giving me  a chance to come and speak to you. Currently on the road right now and will have access to ts around 4pm GMT. If you can wait till then I will happily come and have a chat with you and try to resolve this matter. Also thanks for the clarification on the rule break.

Allright well I appreciate you giving me  a chance to come and speak to you. Currently on the road right now and will have access to ts around 4pm GMT. If you can wait till then I will happily come and have a chat with you and try to resolve this matter. Also thanks for the clarification on the rule break.
Ok man, contact me ill either be in a police channel or my gang channel. My ts name is John Temple.

@Mattch i was not contacted yesterday by lewy. Its up to you if you need to continue or set us a time to resolve.

@Mattch It has been more than 24 hrs and he has not contacted me, continue with the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back