What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LF] NIKOLOVSKI - RDM (Already Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Carraway

Papa Victor
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

[TSP] Carry Nickaway

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LF] NIKOLOVSKI

Date of the incident

28/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I took one of this gang guys hostage,i took his radio and gps and after a while i stopped to rob two hobos with truck boxers i´ve seen next to road. So i stopped,Quilin pulled behind me,guy in ghilie at gunner seat started shooting at me without saying anything,then his friend decamped out of Quilin and started shouting get out get out and then was shooting at me and killed me and his kidnapped friend in the SUV. I´ve talked to them at TS and they said its not RDM,and their compensation to me was just letting me go.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/93EPJy1NQqk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Yes

Why you lying? You didnt say a word

And how many times did police stop you? And nothing?Wtf? They see that you have somebody kidnapet and The havent do a Think ,why?

Last edited by a moderator:
And how many times did police stop you? And nothing?Wtf? They see that you have somebody kidnapet and The havent do a Think ,why?

Not because i'm in this situation but i looks clearly like Metagame and Rdm. Because in the video his radio and gps gets taken. But how do you just know that he is in the hills? Yeah i don't know how you know. Maybe Discord, Ts etc? And because he gets stopped by the police it dosen't mean you can Rdm/Metagame. And you don't know if the police is corrupt.

Yes

Why you lying? You didnt say a word

Well i called you to my gang lobby and you said your compensation to me is my release after being revived by medic even tho you clearly RDM´d me and you kept saying you didn´t. And the cops just told me to fuck off,which i did with your guy in a car.

Oke Im sorryyy i can pay you but im Banned noww

And Probably You Talk to 1 of gang Members not to me 

Last edited by a moderator:
Player Already banned. You are eligible for compensation. 

Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back