What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LGB] Amit - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalPanda

A Panda Holding a Glock 18
Investor
Lifetime Donator
reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[LOV]TacticalPanda

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LGB] Amit

Date of the incident

12/17/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was selling my meth a dealer, and then these guys are here, they say they are friendly, i say i am too. Then Skyzzem tries to rob them as they are armed. He did not try to rob me though, he only tried to rob the people with their gun out. They did not put their hands up so Sky shot at them. He killed one, and then they killed him. I was still selling my meth still confused of what was going on, and then they shoot me. I ask them to come on team speak, they do this. They keep on saying they had the right to kill me, because 'i was a threat'. They then start being disrespectful to Dentibus (The mentor i asked to come help resolve the situation). Then 2 of them get banned of the team speak server by Dentibus. I am reporting them because they didn't comp me, and were rude to Sky, and Dentibus.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/BDLUJfNAfcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to close this, His friend is comping me for his losses.

He comped me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Closed - But if I hear of you guys being abusive to one of our Mentors again and get some proof on it then you are in trouble fam. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back