What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - LilLime EIBOB - RDM [Action taken]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malfang

Your In-game name

[TCK] Malfang7

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

LilLime EIBOB

Date of the incident

13/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Well, i was finishing my weedrun, when i store the cash i progressive to rob theese hobos at the drug dealer. When i make an initiation on the Hemtt tyres, i proceeded to shoot them as he didnt stop. At no point did he jump out or say a word about his friends so they basically RDMed me and the cops. You can see Max O’Ryan got shot for no reason given and i got shoot by his mates After beeing shot at. I personally Dont think LilLime rdmed me but i he was involved, i did shoot his mates before he killed me so not too sure about that one.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QJIzkNdHBkA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
At no point did he jump out or say a word about his friends so they basically RDMed me and the cops. You can see Max O’Ryan got shot for no reason given and i got shoot by his mates After beeing shot at.
Firstly Max O'ryan was not the first individual to be killed in this situation, it was infact INS R McIntyre who was killed by MARS at 3:34. Therefore we cannot confirm wether or not initiation was made between these two individuals in this video making this insufficent evidence.

However, you clearly meta-game their names saying the following: "Mate, its a S*** gang" and feel that this is a reason on why you continued to proceed in your actions and used that information to decide wether or not to attack. Therefore you will be recieving a warning for Meta-gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back