What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Lincoln Burrows - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapyrust

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: leon willis

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Lincoln Burrows

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/03/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 330

What best describes this incident ?: rdm,loitering

Please (in detail) describe the incident: ok so what happened was this guy came to the hospital on a bike and started trying to fix our broken car which we was waiting for our friend to come and bring a repair kit, so then he proceeds to repair it himself to try and take so i went and took his bike as a swap, he got upset that i stole his mountain bike so then he kicks me off it and then proceeded to rdm me and my friend included, my friend got helped and came to help me and take me to the hospital but lincoln burrows proceeded to camp and loiter the hospital rdming anyone that came inside as you can see from this clip https://streamable.com/z7xcsc this guy was saying he is a member of the server for like 5 years so that he cant get banned i would appreciate if you got rid of people like this who target new people in the city (btw he is still there and has been there for atleast an hour now)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/z7xcsc

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

03/08/2021*

The above is a report made against his friend due to combat logging and breaking RP. This is a petty revenge report with no context whatsoever. There was the entire situation within my two videos and then another 10/15 minute part between that and this guys video.

This video should provide a minimum of 3 minutes prior to the actual stabbing to provide full context of the events that unfolded, even though the entire situation lasted 40 minutes roughly. May I just add that his friend combat logged 5 and I repeat FIVE times and this guy kept waiting by his last combat log location to pick him up.

Also I would like to add, in your video you can hear his friend saying "I'm literally further away, so far away" without using a phone or radio. So this means they are using either TS or discord to communicate out of game.

Last edited by a moderator:
so you was loitering for so long? thats against the rules? aswell as rdming as you can see in my clip and i was speaking to my friend who was on another game called rust and i was speaking to him on there as i went on there quickly to see the new store that was released before going off and i made this to report you didnt see your report either you should probably grow up and stop loitering hospitals

this report wa dealt with at:

ban placed on

Leon Willis under: G2.3 / C2.3 & C1.14

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back