What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lindlebee [C], [LCPL] Cyanide [R], [ARG] SGT. ScaR [l] they are from group named "united security" - RDM ( Rejected )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semendereye

Your In-game name

Green

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lindlebee [C], [LCPL] Cyanide [R], [ARG] SGT. ScaR [l] they are from group named "united security"

Date of the incident

12/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We were trying to sell uranium when we went there we saw 2 guys camping with sniper rifles. We went away to not get robbed but we had no time to waste so we made a plan our friend went to sell the uranium with 1 truck and me and my other friend camped on the mountain . when we were on top of the mountain we saw 2 cars and a guy in bushes right next to us . i went to tell him to put his hands up but he started shooting me so i had to eliminate him . then i told my friend to start recording so we have footage from that point. now we camped in the bushes and i was about to go and sell other trucks but then their friend started shooting us without warnings and killed me and my friend . my friend who sold the uranium went to pyrgos to put the cash in the bank . he started to come back to help us and at the same time the enemies were lock picking our trucks my friend drove up to me to cover us but 1 enemy shot him with sniper straight away without warnings... then they came to us and finished us up but not my friend who came to cover us. so me and my friend who died with me spawned at pyrgos and the other friend who got to sell the uranium was still there then came the guy i killed earlier and shot my friend to death but he had a new life whe couldnt come back there and his friends cant shoot us straight away with out doing good quality roleplay so thats our problem they got our 4 million and half of our gear....

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2zA0QXxA1o
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your recording doesn't show the fact that you initiated by just saying "Put your hands up put your hands up" you didn't initiate stating you would use lethal force and just open fired on me. After doing this my 2 allies in the area who saw you execute me are free to engage on you which they did.... Not only this you didn't ask us to discuss this in a civil manner you simply came to the forum. If you had an issue we would of gladly spoke to you on teamspeak, if anything your initiation on me was RDM as you make no attempt to say you would use lethal force if i didn't place my hands on my head you just open fired and sprayed me down...

I would like to say this, you killed Scar with no proper initiation. I killed you for the simple fact that you killed Scar, I believe it was still within 5 minutes after the last shot, so the RDM initiation was still valid. If not then my mistake, however you then pulled up the mountain with a gun out ready to shoot us. If I hadn't shot you and it was outside the 5 minutes, that would've been RDM again since you never spoke to us. And you never tried to resolve the situation with us, so you've just lied on a forum report and I did check with other players from the incident.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening.

Unfortunately, i witnessed you murder my brethren right next to me. (saying hands up hands up). And then you and your buddy started to unload into his corpse. After being in other similar situations, me getting revenge is indeed allowed. Please provide the footage from before me shooting you. Also, under 

Yes

You didn't. At no point did you try to speak to myself or any USEC members, its that simple.

If someone is RDM'd, NLR does not apply. Giving that you use 'Hands up hands up' before shooting him (please provide footage 3 minutes before i start shooting, to show me witnessing this and give context to the situation) i think this constitutes fail RP/RDM.

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Is it not? you didnt try to speak to myself or any of us, you lie about attempting to speak to us on this report and futher more seem frustrated about the fact that you lost '4 million and half our gear'. 

To add to everything, you are communicating between eachother while incapacitated on the ground, why? For all i know now you where giving tactical information to your 3rd member (which is metagaming?). Of course i don't want to throw assumptions, but if any staff speak this language it might be worth taking a look into.

I dont feel like i need to add any more to this, unfortunately i do not have footage of this however if you provide the full video it should show everything. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope you have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My perspective of the situation, as you can see i never shot a bullet so the first part of your story is incorrect. All you said was "Hands up hands up" then unloaded a full clip into me. My squad had every right to light you up...

Now that this video has been added, i would like to point out that ScaR is on PTT. Nothing was heard, i just heard the gunshots and saw that Johnny was dead. I initially thought that he would have hotmicced any form of hostile roleplay (initiation). After watching the video, i spoke to ScaR about him saying 'hands up or im going to shoot' and he said that he was caught in the moment (off guard) and regrets the way that he said it.

Regardless, with the VOIP delay i doubt you will have heard that and reacted in that quick succession @Semendereye?

@Semendereye -- You claim to have attempted to resolve the situation, however the accused seem to think otherwise, could you tell me what efforts you made to resolve the situation?

Yes

After Looking through all the evidence provided and the lack of response from @Semendereye i will now move this report to the rejected section,
That being said i will make a note of saying too all party's involved to revive the rules and refresh your memory on what " Good role-play " especially in regards to initiation, also in future Semendereye make sure that you do make a massive effort to resolve situations with the relevant parts in team speak/discord before you make a report as to save the time of the staff and to hopefully come to a resolutions without reporting thank you all 

Report Rejected   @Semendereye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back