What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lionel Ryker - VDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nema

Your In-game name

Nema

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lionel Ryker

Date of the incident

18/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was in a police chase against a police helicopter. when i was trying to drive to the mainroad, i see a police suv driving on the road, so i keep going offroad straight forward, to avoid getting hit by him accidently, but suddenly he began turning his car right at me. he ended damaging my car and i then got killed. I tried to message him about resolving it, but he did´n answer me and logged off

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBtBYW3NvH4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I will gladly take this down if he could talk to me on TS so we can resolve this. HapiChempo is gonna put screenshots of Ryker in the incident 

Last edited by a moderator:
As for this incident Hapi called us to liason and after short talk he said it was resolved,so can i ask why are you reporting Lionel now and you didn´t came to liason as Hapi did?

first of all u did not message me, second zimba and my other fellow officers were in the liaison and u were not there. and i did not log off till 4 am finland time so after the incident i was on the server 1 hour 

@CI Xkan i was not asked to come to the liaison since they were talking about baiting and i was just assisting them in the chase i was in npas when they asked me to help them  and after that i took a car and they said to me go after him so i did and here is a video of my side i was trying to turn after him not ram into him and as u can see in my video he hits the back of my car since i did not turn fast enough https://vid.me/oNrEC

@Lionel huts could you explain what was said in the liason and explain your actions in the report?
Lionel Huts was not in the liason at that time. Me SGT Gordon Ramsay and my other colleagues( @Zimbaa ) that were on the incident, asked @HapiChempo and his friends to come over teamspeak in order to discuss about the whole incident from the beginning, because we were seeing their actions as baiting. When both parties said their opinions, it was finally resolved. Note that nothing was even mentioned about this "VDM" action, at any point during the conversation we had.

I was also a part of this incident, he called us over to police liason and we went there to talk with him, no vdm was mentioned and we both agreed that this incident was resolved over teamspeak, which both CSI Gordon and SI Sciencefreak can fill in on. 

@Nema 89 as u can clearly see there was a road next to me from where i was coming from i was trying to do u turn and go after u but u turned on my side instead of turning right to the main road which caused our crash, i can compensate what ever u lost, i have talked with xcan and the is the best offer that i can provide.

@Nick Carraway I came in Liason room to talk about you telling me, that we where baiting. So our situation got resolved i told you why we where there and what we where doing.

Nema getting vdmed is another story.

Issue has been resolved. 

Moved to Rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back