What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LM] Atek - Poor/Low Quality RP (Report Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the leaders of LM at the time before disbanding, I also had several players come forward and tell me about Atek breaking rules such as RDM etc. I feel as though all the evidence against Atek should be present. So with that I was wandering whether it would be ok to tag one of those players who has evidence of said RDM when I can speak to him again.

-Caboose

*edit*

if not should I open another report altogether?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to add @Atek that we gave you many chances to improve on your mistakes after the first time that you broke rules, which was only resolved because the guy was a friend of us and we compd  him for  your mistake. 

Within a day of you joining the gang you showed no improvements as to fixing your behaviour as I myself had many complaints come in from several users as to your fail rp/ RDM and overall cba attitude within the gang and game itself. This is the reason you were kicked from the gang. Please don't bring emotions into this as this is nothing to do with revenge and all to do with your poor attempt's at role-playing with other users in this community.

Being in my gang doesn't get you a free pass to break the rules in front of me. You're not new to this server you know how to play and you keep breaking the rules and pushing the limits.
As theo says. We will not cover your mistakes, you came into the gang because we believed you had a standard of role-play that is required by the server, and unfortunately you undermined us and this is the outcome of you taking advantage of the rules and our trust.

Glad to see it resolved.

Moving to Rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back