What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LM] Nicolaj Myles - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raigon

Your In-game name

INS Raigon

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LM] Nicolaj Myles

Date of the incident

11/18/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My self and PCSO Sprat was in the police off road and we crashed outside HMP in a open field we waited for Medics to arrive they came and got us up and while I was roleplaying with medic Replica, A random civilian that was not involved with anything came up to to us and shouted "GET YA HANDS UP YOUR GONNA GET SHOT" then 3 seconds we get lit up like Christmas tree.

There was no RP from him and we get shot to shit.. ruining our rp with the medics and putting them in harms way.

My shadow play was not on at that time however thanks to Replica / @CST JackdevoJackDevo provided me with evidence to use.

I talked to members of LM and they agree Nicolaj was out of order and it was not the fault of shooters as they was being told by Nicolaj to shoot them(COPS).  I also was brought by intention that a admin was watching and that he was going to ban on spot however wanted to see if anyone was going to report first.  Also advice I got was to file a report due to fail rp. 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYFc9g_qP2Y
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
A fair report. I was the shooter in the construction site and I agree that nicolaj - although ordinarily a good player, was out of order to initiate whilst the medics were still role playing but the question still remains whether he should or shouldn't be banned. As far as I am aware he is already removed from LM which I believe would be enough to teach him a lesson- I don't believe that a ban will solve all that much in this situation but that is just my opinion. I hope to see his rp when initiating improve but, correct me if I'm wrong, but no real rules were broken; I see such initiating like this take place quite a lot and the video starting whilst he is talking gives a slightly skewed view of the rp. However as he is in a proper clan, post revival cops being initiated on is questionable. Just voicing my opinion.

Pugtastic 

@Nolsen - I am intrigued to have your input on this.

Please respond within 24 hours or I will proceed with this report as normal. 

I'm sorry for my low quality RP, however i messaged Raigon two times on teamspeak, to tell him to come to rebel liason, the same did @MrPugtastic. Ins Raigon never showed up, i wanted to apoligize for my actions, but i was not able to do so since i got no reply. I would like to comp Raigon, or whatever he would like to feel okay again. I still do not understand why Raigon did not message me back, when he got messaged several times, i was even in rebel / liason room, for a good amount of time waiting for him.

Quote: "A random civilian that was not involved with anything came up to to us and shouted "GET YA HANDS UP YOUR GONNA GET SHOT" then 3 seconds we get lit up like Christmas tree."

By the way, this is a bit of an understatement of what really happened, there was atleast 8 seconds before the first bullet was fired, i don't like taking initiations up in time, but as a standard rule from long time ago, 5 secs is a minimum of hostile initiation. None of the police officers really did anything. I even said "there is snipers in the area."

The fact @Nolsen you initiated whilst not being a threat to the officers lifes, you told them to put there hands up and then drove off, what we're you thinking? you are aware this is a RP server and all you achieved by your actions was ruining the medics RP. 

The fact @Nolsen you initiated whilst not being a threat to the officers lifes, you told them to put there hands up and then drove off, what we're you thinking? you are aware this is a RP server and all you achieved by your actions was ruining the medics RP. 
I told them 2 times in the clip that they would get shot if they didn't listen (put their hands up). None of them reacted or did anything except from pulling guns, after the second time i said it, i waited some seconds and got into a police SUV and started to drive off, where i said on teamspeak "none of them is doing anything, you can shoot" and this was some time ago after the initiation. And yes i am aware that this is a RP server, otherwise i wouldn't have like 800+ hours on the server. I have also apoligized further up in the comments.

Nolsen what roleplay did you intend on in that situation? Question asked by jackdevo 

Nolsen what roleplay did you intend on in that situation? Question asked by jackdevo 
I don't even know who jackdevo is. We wanted to get the cops gear/guns, as you would normally do if you initiated on officers. That was my roleplay intention, which is the same sort of roleplay intention you would normally see in any situation where cops get initiated on, except if they are trying to prevent you from robbing HM treasury or doing a drug-run or whatever, where you want to get rid of them instead of getting their weapons. I don't even know what it has to do with any of this when some random guy starts asking questions about this, and doesn't even ask the question himself on this thread.

By the way the video starts some seconds after the initiation, so i don't even know where the rest of the video is.

he is involved, he is the medic who was roleplaying with the officers.
Yeah i see that now. I'm still sorry, but at this moment i do not know what i should say anymore. The video is too short from the beginning of the initiation, it didn't even start 5 sec before this action, which was recorded by @CST Jackdevo

After spending some time to review all the evidence provided and your comments, I do not like what I have seen here. This is a roleplay community and for you to just approach a few officers, who were mid RP with medics and give them such low quality RP is just unacceptable especially since I am being told you have been here for a very long time. In regards to your comments about the video only showing "5 seconds prior to initiation" it still shows the quality of roleplay that you provided. Nicolaj, I feel as if you should spend some time to think about the way you approach roleplay here at RPUK because as you should know from being such a long term member, we set a very high standard of roleplay at all times. 

Conclusion: I will be placing a ban on you today for you to rethink your approach to roleplay and so we can make sure this sort of thing won't happen again.

76561198032995846 [SIZE=11.9px](Steam ID,)[/SIZE]

2eac21619a54cf63062f9b18d710a9cd [SIZE=11.9px](BattlEye GUID)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.9px]Action taken[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back