What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Loftymortalious - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babywolf

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Phuss

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Loftymortalious

Date of the incident

12/16/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we told him and 3 others to handsup and he pulled gun out. also after we tried solve this on teamspeak heres the results of teamspeak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52pr7QD5Et0 also our teamspeak chat about teleporting part. http://pastebin.com/qGz3YTT3

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1EeCS5Nq94&t
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol i got 1 report on me which i sorted out... Yours and Jeds reports are pathetic pal 
kden. only reason i reported you was your attitude during trying to solve. you even disrespected me, and @slim shady all i wanted was to solve this case with support and u kept saying u got other things to do so u cannot be assed. and threated to report me for " teleporting " and for the robbery.

@babywolfHey, i just want to say that since i was tagged in the last comment by Babywolf i want to state that me and Babywolf were trying to solve this in Teamspeak.

We were asked to leave the ts room so we made it clear what was our statement and we left by lofty's request.

Our statement was that its failrp pulling a gun in front of more then 1 armed person, in real life he wouldn't be so confident to pull a gun on 2-3 armed men.

This was my main statement and i didn't get to say more then that since he didn't want to resolve it.

(I also want to state that i am NOT support by any means, i am just stating my facts and opinions since babywolf has tagged me in the last comment)

Best Regards,

SlimShady

Ok now you stated your facts and talk about 2 armed men, well we were 3 and we were all armed so why would 2 people try and steal from 3 which will make them outnumbered? :S

Ok now you stated your facts and talk about 2 armed men, well we were 3 and we were all armed so why would 2 people try and steal from 3 which will make them outnumbered? :S
actually the swimsuit guy didnt have gun out, the other guy with gun on his back didnt even do nothing. also once we pulled our guns we had advantage since u're having ur gun still at ur back, how u planning to defend urself when 2 guys alrdy holding gunpoint at you. also your attitude was so nice with all the reporting threats and stuff.

I was cautious i knew you was up to something thats why i was ready to pull my gun as soon as i seen movement from you guys, i don't think i did nothing wrong tbh just trying to defend myself :/

I was cautious i knew you was up to something thats why i was ready to pull my gun as soon as i seen movement from you guys, i don't think i did nothing wrong tbh just trying to defend myself :/
then how come u didnt wanna come to support room to solve this? not really nice also accusing me for " teleporting " thats not cool either.

Good Morning,

After watching this video, I have to say am pretty surprised how the outcome went.

@babywolf : you didnt even finish talking to him before talking his down, you react 4 seconds during your verbal demands. Thats just not acceptable, I know you were taking pre-emptive measures for your own security. But, it doesn`t work like that here. You have to give them time to comply, even if it means you losing at a later time. At least you played a fair game by giving time them compliance.

Then you go out of character by saying: SHIFT -J , thats beaking rules also.Why didnt you pass a note instead?

@Loftymortalious: Threats to report and going haywire in sidechat demanding they come on Teamspeak is behavior not accepted here.

Am going to issue 2 bans here for this incident:

Phuss:

• 54baf49b764e7b27705273aabda14288 (BEGUID)
  • 76561198111119408 (steamID)

Loftymortalious:

You are already banned from a different report. PERM BAN

• cdccf9eaf73668059a863741bb0cdd3b (BEGUID)
  • 76561198137545250 (steamID)

Report Closed....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back