What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Loftymortalious - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyleaPP

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

DairyleaPP

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Loftymortalious

Date of the incident

12/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Sick of his shit to be honest. Ive had 4 separate occasions where he has broken rules and its getting to the point where he don't listen and he doesn't wanna learn.
Calls me in-game after the situation then metagames it further (no evidence but he knows it). Never the less I'm bored and sick of his low quality RP.
Brought into ts to explain that this has happened 4 times already so I'm having to take it to the forums and his response is I don't have to do anything you ask him with or without a gun to my head. We reply with well ok we will see. He seems to think I have a problem with him and he fails to understand I couldn't care less if we have had problems in the past because that's the past, I just wanna crack on n play. Its just unfortunate its been him around the same location a few times with good gear.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/gUfB78IT8r8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate so how come every single time you hear my voice or know it's me you rob me or take me hostage? :S I literally don't understand it's either i am in the wrong place at the wrong time or you just don't like me, thats how i see it.

When you walk around with suppressed handguns and a balaclava with fully kitted rebel clothing theres a good chance you have a rifle in that backpack. Therefore u get robbed. Just shit how its you most times.

You aimed a rifle at me i ran into the house then pulled out my handgun? So how would you know i had it suppressed lol, anyway i don't have a problem with you i just hope you don't have 1 with me pal thats all.

You aimed a rifle at me i ran into the house then pulled out my handgun? So how would you know i had it suppressed lol, anyway i don't have a problem with you i just hope you don't have 1 with me pal thats all.
Im going to comment because I was involved in the situation.

The reason we kidnapped you is because you were running down the street with a silenced pistol, we saw that you had the suppressed pistol with full rebel clothing which allowed us to believe you also had a rifle due to your appearance. We saw you and nobody else around other than some hobo's so we decided to rob you for your gear. We do not have problems with anyone.

Hello gentlemen,

I reviewed the video footage, and am surprised on how low the quality of RP was given by Loftymortalious.

Also this isn`t the first report against you concerning your RP here on the server, which am actually working on a different report based on Poor RP also.

There is a problem here, especially when multiple players here in the community aren`t enjoying there time with you.

I can`t understand why you didnt drop your gear, and just cooperate with there demands?

Then indirectly state that he has issues with you, since you recongnized his voice? Really....

Sorry but, this type of Low RP and Behavior will not be accepted here.

Player has been dealt with....

• cdccf9eaf73668059a863741bb0cdd3b (BEGUID)
  • 76561198137545250 (steamID)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back