What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Logs could tell ? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlfieMc

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Alfie McCoy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Logs could tell ?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/10/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2327

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Responded to a panic alarm after dropping a fella off at pillbox who got RVDM'd during a traffic stop. When arriving on scene noticing they had firearms in their hands and tried to back up from the forecourt to allow the next stage of RP to continue, maybe negotiate or a failure to stop. But instead it was shoot on site followed by then continuing to come back to the area to shoot police.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://clipchamp.com/watch/1SlHK98OROH

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good evening,

I am happy to talk on Discord to sort this situation out.

@AlfieMcI am unsure if it was myself that killed you.

Firstly, from my perspective, we were currently robbing a solo crewed police officer at a gas station. An undercover rs6 pulled up on the scene and then flashed his sirens. I asked the undercover to get out of the vehicle and at that point we started opening fire on the officer after he refused to obey commands.

I could have been able to do a different RP scenario, but the officer decided to drive off.

Secondly, even from your perspective, you can see the initial shootout occurring. Also show in your footage is your gun already being out, by not maintaining a safe distance you got stuck right in the middle of it when the rs6 pulled off which makes this an active gunfight between us and the police.

As I said, I am more than happy to talk about this further.

Hi Alfie 

First of all i don't know why you didn't reach out to talk in QE before the report. I also don't really get the point of the report. There was a shoot out with police and you engaged mid fight and died.

The only real point you makes is,

next stage of RP to continue, maybe negotiate or a failure to stop. But instead it was shoot on site followed by then continuing to come back to the area to shoot police.
i have never ever been in a gunfight with police where the police say mid fight lets work this out. If you think i was going to lower my weapons to just get shot anyway then your wrong.

Yes we came back multiple times to shoot you guys. We had friends downed and wanted to try save them. We knew we had downed a few of you guys so we thought we would give it a try. Ultimately there was to many cops and we gave up.

We possible could have done more rp but when an officer is panicking while have 4 guns aimed at him i think that's poor RP on his behalf. He was told not to touch and Then another cop turned up and at gun point was told to get out with his hands up but he drove off.

In my option this report was made because you died early on in a fight and this is a reaction report. No attempt to contact me ooc and your only clip is you arriving to gun fight with a gun in hand and dyeing quickly.

If what we done was RDM then the entire police force that turned up and shoot without any rp also needs to get a ban for RDM. Cant be one rule for one and another rule for others. We shot you onsite cos your a cop turning to a shoot out with police, Just like a bunch of you fellow officers did. Turning up to shoot criminals to help save you colleagues mid fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply on the report gents, I appreciate you both for giving you side of things on this. I won’t entertain some of the claims made by yourself in terms of only reporting because I died early, this is very far from the truth. I didn’t reach out OOC last night due to not expecting anything less but not in a cheeky way towards yourself as it is slightly the norm hence why I had my gun drawn on route to the panic. I’m still waiting on the other officers who were directly involved at the start next to the petrol pumps to give their POV to me but showing this situation to other members of the community I was advised to report it.

If either of you lads have footage of your end showing this as an ‘active’ gunfight it would be ideal to see. To me this was a robbery gone wrong and yes that may be because the officer panicked but that is besides the report and possibly a report in itself if you feel he NVL but pressing it. 

i believe my friends do have clips of shooting before you arrived. Also I'm still struggling to understand the report.

Why even report us if you haven't gathered all your evidence. Shots was fired before you arrived and my previous point still remains.

Many officers arrived and shot without any rp. So if we RDM'd then so did half the police officers in that situation. i will link the evidence to the shooting before you arrived very soon.

If its a robbery gone wrong then again why the report for RDM. Just admitted to a RP scenario to where a gunfight would take place.

**upon review i can see shots fired in your clip before you arrived. You could easily have turned around or shot first. Don't mean this is a way to be a dick but not our fault you failed to see it at the time. i will gather more evidence but your clip is all the Proof we need**

Hi Jessie

Sorry to be replying after you @ing nb2 however the shots that initiated the gunfight came from @pyroxdi have the clip of him firing first before the sop who made the report turned up if you would like the clip.

If you after Abu's side still i apologise for this response.

Hi @Jessie Bennett,

As mentioned in Axis24's last update, it was not me that initiated the gunfight at Strawberry gas. I am working away for 2 weeks and do not have access to my PC to get the recording. I understand I may have killed the officer who has filed the report, but a gunfight was already happening. For some reason the audio on the clip initially posted in the report is quiet, but you can see gunshots firing as he pulls up. This is an ongoing gunfight and I don't believe this to be RDM. If he pulled up and shot at me (as the other police did due to there already being a gunfight happening), I would not have raised a report.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @AlfieMc- thanks for taking the time to make this report.

I'll be approving this report based on the below points:

• Whilst yes, @AlfieMc's character does arrive to an ongoing hostile situation - he is shot and incapacitated within five seconds of arriving without any roleplay - let alone high quality roleplay. @AlfieMchad ZERO opportunity to provide any roleplay to you @NB2SLAPPYor anybody else on scene. By doing this @NB2SLAPPYyou shut down the opportunity for any roleplay to occur, be that negotiations or a chase.

Report Approved:

Character: Abu Gustavo (96996)

Rule(s) Broken: G1.2

Action: Player already banned - report added to notes.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back