What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lou, Player2, Gooba - RDM (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzPhase

Your In-game name

adamj

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lou, Player2, Gooba

Date of the incident

12/07/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Robbing a fuel station, friends outside checking the incident, all of a sudden shots reign upon us. We return fire in random directions since we appear to be surrounded, seems pre-meditated to us.

We go to TS to resolve it after 2 of us die, they claim a shot rung past the car from our general direction, their video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvFja5-raCU&feature=youtu.be) shows a shot flying past them.

We deny shooting at them, though they claim that it was us despite not having a video showing it was us. As we were robbing a bank we would have no intention of randomly opening fire on them and you can hear us express in our video several times 'why are these guys RDMing us'.

It looks pretty shady I can admit that a shot flies past them, though we have no idea who fired it. I do also feel that in the ts they were attempting to intimidate us into not reporting, as they claimed they have a video of one of my two friends firing on them, though they 'don't have the effort to upload it', and it seems when I asked him to show it he was very uncooperative and threatening, saying 'go ahead and report me and see'

Players involved in the incident, me (adamJ, one robbing the fuel station), Leviathan and georg.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvWXw6wA7M&feature=youtu.be%207%20minutes%20long
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, 

My name is Gooba as seen in the video. 

So let's start with the fact that your video doesn't even show the initial trigger that set off this situation, we are driving down the road at which point we start getting shot at by a player in the road. The bullet comes straight down the road and bounces off the ground. So please provide that part of the video that you fired at us first because that is what set off this whole thing. 

I was also like to add at 3:33 you seem to be talking in Teamspeak giving information on the location of rebel that was near yourself. I don't know if you are new or not, but that is a big No No and should not be done in any circumstance. 

So to end, I would like to see Video prior to you robbing the gas station and pulling up please as you skip over the main part that started this whole thing. 

Thanks
-Gooba

Hi, 

My name is Gooba as seen in the video. 

So let's start with the fact that your video doesn't even show the initial trigger that set off this situation, we are driving down the road at which point we start getting shot at by a player in the road. The bullet comes straight down the road and bounces off the ground. So please provide that part of the video that you fired at us first because that is what set off this whole thing. 

I was also like to add at 3:33 you seem to be talking in Teamspeak giving information on the location of rebel that was near yourself. I don't know if you are new or not, but that is a big No No and should not be done in any circumstance. 

So to end, I would like to see Video prior to you robbing the gas station and pulling up please as you skip over the main part that started this whole thing. 

Thanks
-Gooba
The hotmiking rule is meant for close proximity, not 20ft away.

Also, since my video capture is only 7 minutes long I only got a video of being opened fire on and us talking about why these people are RDMing us.

Furthermore, I'd like to also see the video you claim to own showing one of our guys shooting at you.

The hotmiking rule is meant for close proximity, not 20ft away.

Also, since my video capture is only 7 minutes long I only got a video of being opened fire on and us talking about why these people are RDMing us.

Furthermore, I'd like to also see the video you claim to own showing one of our guys shooting at you.
[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]You may not actively enter or continue any combat situation for the next 15 minutes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Your character retains all knowledge of the time before they are downed.[/SIZE]

While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone. The exception to this is information spoken in direct chat in game. Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly.

@BlitzPhase We need to have a video that shows 5 mins prior to where they started shooting. 
We need this to see if their was interactions before with you and Gobba and his friends. The video start and 25 second later the shooting starts. 
This is not enough for us to judge if this was RDM or not. If you dont have a video, Is their a chance you friends have a video? 

My friends weren't recording at the time. I assumed that our startled expressions would be enough to show that we were in no way initiating or wishing to initiate on these guys and we assumed what they did was RDM.

@BlitzPhase We can only work with evidence,  so can we assume you do not have a longer video to back up your claims?

okey this has taken long enough, i asume he has not a longer video. 
And without a longer video it is hard for us to see the context if they jsut fired out of nothing. 
It is just not enough evidence to back you claims of RDM. 
For RDM claims we need atleast 3-5 minuts BEFORE any shots have been fired. 

So final conclusion:
REJECTED, Not enough evidence.

Locked and Moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back