What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [LOV] Lukenator - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Button

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TW] Laurence Vendetta

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[LOV] Lukenator

Date of the incident

04/15/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Trying to sell Meth and spotted a car, decided to leave as I heard movement. However, I got spiked and decided for a brief moment that I shouldn't comply, paradoxically the man on the other side said "I just want to talk" and so I explained my fear before continuing to drive on 3 wheels. I finally decided to stop and ejected from the vehicle forgetting to turn off the engine, therefore I got back in to turn it off saying "Hang on a sec" and when I hopped out again I began to repair my vehicle, he asked "Why are you repairing your vehicle?" and I would've continued to explain but he emptied a mag of .45 ACP into me.

I have tried resolving this matter, however his attitude toward this situation was less than respectable and therefore I felt on my side the situation was not resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQNyuiMMosU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Wow.. I have to say, I did not expect to see that one coming.

''Why are you repairing your truck''

''Because the wheels popped out somehow''

*empties mag into repairing guy*

Very disappointed here in this behaviour of a player who should have known better. There is no excuse for just shooting him. You did not even issue compliance in the form of stop it, or put your hands up. Just cold blooded murder.

[SIZE= medium][COLOR= #6b29ee](7.1.4)[/COLOR] Killing someone must be carried out with high roleplay, put your hands up or i will shoot etc is considered low RP and may lead to a ban for RDM.[/SIZE]

xYRXLdW.png

Ban issued for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back