What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lt. Madmatt [UNMC] - Other (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad Vodka

Your In-game name

INS Vlad Vodka [RT420]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lt. Madmatt [UNMC]

Date of the incident

09/14/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving down agios towards the airfield when Jord vdm's me, im not to bothered about the crashing part as after spoken to him it seems like hes apologetic for what happened. The real reason I'm bothered is the fact that they took advantage of it. Madmatt was in charge of the situation seeing as he was the highest rank and a staff team lvl 4. I dont think its acceptable to do this, especially from a staff team lvl 4. In short I dont think its acceptable for madmatt to take advantage of me getting crashed into by one of his guy's. Tommy shelby is the one taking me hostage but I'm willing to speak to him about it still, he hasn't got a chance to speak to me yet, as he wasn't on anymore when I reached out to them. Reason for me adding him to the report is cause i dont want to override the 24 hour report limit thing and I'm not sure I'l be on tomorrow.

madmatt did tell Jord to tell me to put up a report:
<19:18:47> "Jord": Madmatt150: tell him to put a reportup

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59baa8cd781522e2bc/nice-1
http://plays.tv/video/59babacccfab246ec8/asdfasdf

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man, I'd like to first of all, say that  I wasn't aware of what happened regarding the car crash, this is new knowledge to me, I actually thought you'd gone into the other cop car and ended up in an RTC as I wasn't paying attention as I was in the back. I heard and then saw you'd crashed so I along with others, but especially me said 'let's grab him'.

So as the first one out of the van I took it upon myself to initiate and grab you.

Now @Jordy didn't purposely VDM you, whilst I was watching the police SUV (one behind in your video) I noticed it was on the left side of the road, Jord was turning off to avoid going into both police cars and our van. The low flying blackfish may have taken away his concentration as that's what I was looking at originally, but you'd have to ask him. 

If anything I'd say that this was taking advantage of an RTC rather than VDM as Jord didn't purposely do it. I have been arrested many a time by the police after being involved in a collision and have been told by staff and many of the police that you may take advantage so long as it wasn't on purpose (the crash). Now it may have been shitty in some respect but I think you can agree you did actually receive good roleplay throughout the situation and you didn't end up being executed with a BS excuse so. If I'd have known it was one of our guys that hit you then yes I would've probably said nah lets not. 

Seeing as nobody said Jord had hit you, or at least I didn't hear, I honestly think that the people in the van weren't actually aware.

I'd like to back @Madmatt150 as I do think he said no lets not but I said yeah, again thinking none of us was involved in the crash, however, don't take my word for it as our comms were crazy and we had 5 people within vehicle chat all talking. But I know from knowing Matt personally and the fact that he is a L4 staff member he is strict when it comes to these things, if one of us had purposely VDM'd you, he would've said no. And equally so would I.

I do apologise if you think what happened was shit, as from YOUR eyes I can see why you might think that, but, you can take advantage of an RTC.

Just a quick thing - something very similar happened before with police and I was told it was acceptable by an SI because it was an 'RTC', the video shown below shows what happened, everyone within the vehicle was eventually arrested due to the vehicle being disabled. Just trying to prove a point.

Now before anyone mentions the whole 'metagame' thing, what I meant by this was message Reiss as we know him as an ex gang member, and obviously IRL you'd just send a text so it was essentially 'send Reiss a message' but obviously you can't if he isn't online. Equally, it was sorted with a staff member and they understood what I meant so I hope that clarifies anything just in case someone were to use this against me. - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The initial spawning a car on the road could be unfortunate but taking advantage of such a situation is considered to be exploiting in my opinion. Even though its bad luck that he crashed into the car you spawned in you still took advantage of the situation.
On this report an 'accidental' car crash happened also and it was considered exploiting because of them abusing a car crash. Nevertheless it still seems like VDM to me.

But like I said I dont like reporting people so my invitation to resolve this on ts is still open @Tommy Shelby

On this report an 'accidental' car crash happened also and it was considered exploiting because of them abusing a car crash. Nevertheless it still seems like VDM to me.

But like I said I dont like reporting people so my invitation to resolve this on ts is still open @Tommy Shelby
Sure i'll speak mate, but i'm not sure what I can say, everything i've explained is what happened through my eyes.

I've talked to Tommy Shelby about the incident and its resolved with him I'm taking him off the report. Not with madmatt though as he said he didnt wanna resolve...

I've talked to Tommy Shelby about the incident and its resolved with him I'm taking him off the report. Not with madmatt though as he said he didnt wanna resolve...
As per above, I've removed Tommy Shelby's name from the title of the report.

Again, seeing as I'm here:

As this report is against a staff member it'll be left for the staff leads @Drew  @Ram @TomTheDoge to deal with once the time has come (after 24 hours) and they have time to discuss it.

After speaking to @Madmatt150 i see that they didnt intent on abusing me getting hit, and were oblivious to the fact that jord had crashed into me.

It's Resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back