What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lukas - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry

Donator
Donator
Los Santos NHS
Your In-game name

Krepy Mikaelson

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lukas

Date of the incident

14/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was driving to Kavala at which point i see a medic car in the middle of the road, i stop by to tell the medic he shouldnt be in the middle of the road as people might crash into him. Guy who the medic just revived ask for repair kit, since it was 3AM i had a brain lag and didnt realize i had a tool kit, when i realized the guy was driving away i started to follow him in my 4WD to have him pull over and come out of the car with his weapon out, I stated multiple times that i wanted to give him tool kit, when i see he has his gun out i ask him to put his gun away to which he replies "My keybinds are messed up" something along those lines. Then he tells me that there are 3 guns pointed at me and i should put my hands up, since no threat was made to my life i decide to drive away to get shot in the head, at this point the video starts since i was not recording earlier otherwise this would be classed as RDM. After trying to explain to Lukas that what he did was in fact not high quality RP i ask him to come to TS which he completly ignores. After some while and chatting with his friends (Not hot-mickeing) he stops and tells me im a shady fella and i have a mask , at around this point itry to tell him that all i wanted to do was give him the tool kit and since i got pissed off "whatever go f yourself" all in roleplay. To wich he replies with "I was going to call the medics but since you told me to f myself i dont think so" and just streight up shoots me. At this point I respawn and im still trying to get him to TS while doing my own stuff. At this point i notice Terry Wong to get gunned down by the same group and he starts to ask them to come to TS as well (If Terry has any video evidence i suggest to make a separate report). Lukas kept saying that he has video evidence of the situation so I encourage him to upload it so we get the bigger picture. //If you are looking at the report shortly after submitting it the video evidence wont be available as it is still uploading//

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IKKvkIbeu8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello Player,

This Video proof given is insufficent, do you have any other Recordings Prior to the incident when it actually happens?

@Krepy Mikaelson As asked above, do you have any more evidence for the report so it may continue?

Please respond in 24h or the report may be rejected due to lack of evidence.

I do not have any other evidence as i started the recording too late

Alrighty, sadly without evidence to show the events as stated by Info the evidence is not enough and the report will be rejected. If you manage to come up with the evidence required sometime very soon then feel free to make a new report and reference this report.

Rejected - Lack of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back