What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Luke Chongs - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Tickle

Your In-game name

tom

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Luke Chongs

Date of the incident

18/07/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Luke chongs and another masked user started to rob my ally (Zestify) and killed him, me and my gang member (berry hill) went over and berry wanted to talk to them about their poor RP whilst I was scouting their locations, i was then fired upon without any initiation and hit several times within the span of several seconds, which leaves me at the conclusion that they were trying to rdm as they didn't shoot at my helicopter, instead opting to shoot at me. Me and Berry Hill then tried to resolve the issue in TS but they avoided my questions and only wanted to talk about the prior incident when my ally was killed, however when they did respond they simply stated "Either way, yous are in the wrong so you cant really say shit". Apologies for the low resolution video and the fact that my mic wasnt being recorded as my recording software isn't the best.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_rnKWldSHs&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Love it how you guys start the gun fight by rdming us and i still get reported. Most pointless report on me so far ill give you that. Your mate that we robbed in no way said he had any friends or allies in the area then we for some reason start taking shots as you can see at 1:27 so we fire back at everyone that is involved (which the heli guy clearly is as we saw you land, take your gun out and then fly around us trying to scout for your team). Also guy we were robbing i gave you plenty of warning and you decide to run off so your own fault really mate, would also like to mention mute your COMMS when ur dead unless its clearly rdm which this 100% isn't. My teamate in this situation @Finbar123 will even say the same thing. In my eyes your just tryna get me banned for nothing, we even let you guys leave as we knew this was the most useless gunfight as no one intiated at all. Aswell as all of this i would like to say that we came to ts and spoke to you, told you what you did wrong but you guys insisted that you were right and we were in the wrong. If you have a video of the teamspeak it would be nice if you could add that in here aswell, as it will give more of an insight to the situation. not to sure what else to say as you've left me abit speechless by this aha. im just gonna leave it to admins now as i feel i do not need to say anymore.

-Luke chongs

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it how you guys start the gun fight by rdming us
We never rdm'd you 

. Your mate that we robbed in no way said he had any friends or allies in the area

My friend (Berry Hill) has footage of you shooting first without a proper initiation on his behalf and 1:27 is footage of him returning fire (you cant hear Luke Chongs firing his weapon as i had earplugs in so you can only see Berry Hill returning fire as he had tracer bullets loaded into his weapon).

which the heli guy clearly is as we saw you land,take your gun out and then fly around us trying to scout for your team

Pulling my gun out is not an initiation therefore you are still in the wrong for firing upon me, and there was no way you could have possibly known that both me and berry were associated so as far as you were concerned I could have been a random rebel ;Berry Hill had only initiated for himself when he was fired upon, not me therefore i should not have been fired upon as i previously stated in my initial report

We never rdm'd you 

My friend (Berry Hill) has footage of you shooting first without a proper initiation on his behalf and 1:27 is footage of him returning fire (you cant hear Luke Chongs firing his weapon as i had earplugs in so you can only see Berry Hill returning fire as he had tracer bullets loaded into his weapon).

Pulling my gun out is not an initiation therefore you are still in the wrong for firing upon me, and there was no way you could have possibly known that both me and berry were associated so as far as you were concerned I could have been a random rebel ;Berry Hill had only initiated for himself when he was fired upon, not me therefore i should not have been fired upon as i previously stated in my initial report
I want to say you that you did rdm us as you shot at us without any words spoken as i told you in the ts channel.

please can i see this footage then as the only time i shot was to kill your ally who wasn't complying so please don't make up things saying i fired at you when i didn't have a reason to in the first place (even though it was obviouse you came to try and help him).

And lastly, yes i do know that, that is why i didn't fire at anyone until you shot next to me, and its pretty clear when you both land next to eachother with your weapons drawn, and you can be a random rebel it doesn't matter because if theres a gunfight happening between rebels you can shoot any rebel with a gun out as they are a threat to my life and my teamates life. Again, none of you intiated so i dont understand why you are saying this, you shot next to me trying to hit me therefore making it an active gunfight so we then fired back at you and the heli who had his gun out trying to shoot us then got back into his helicopter trying to scout for you. i dont see the problem here i have explained this many times and i'm basically repeating myself over and over. we can leave it to see what the admins say as i know i have done nothing wrong. would also like to mention you can hear gunshots with earplugs to as you can hear mine when i kill your ally and then they stop until your guy starts shooting next to me as i've said. 

you shot next to me
this, you shot next to me

As shown in the video i never discharged a bullet from my weapon

. would also like to mention you can hear gunshots with earplugs
Yes, that is true; however i was over one hundred meters away from the gang base (The location at which the incident occurred) and not only that but my helicopter's engine was turned on which, the cumulative effect of these two causes is the prevention of nearby sounds from being heard from my perspective, which is why you couldn't hear them on the recording.

please can i see this footage
Unfortunately Berry Hill has logged off for tonight but at his nearest time of convenience he will be able to provide a video account of the incident from his perspective which clearly shows YOU and your friend firing first. 

You also seem to be avoiding the actual report here, where I was not initiated on but you decided that you would still open fire upon me without firing warning shots or shooting at my helicopter, I would like to also explain how i feel on this matter by quoting you, " i have explained this many times and i'm basically repeating myself over and over.". 

Before i go to sleep, i would like to make sure that you have read rule (7.1.3)  and (7.1.7)  which clearly states  

[SIZE=medium]Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.  And that [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Warning shots must be issued with 3 tracer rounds past the front and rear of the aircraft. Enough time should be given to comply before taking action.[/SIZE]

As I have been mentioned in this report and was directly involved in the situation I will make this comment.  Your ally did not hotmic all comms with us, you then fired shots at us at which point we returned fire. If the report is about the killing of your ally then why isn’t he filing the report? Furthermore we definitely recieved shots hence why we ran away straight for cover and started shooting at you guys who were clearly involved.  As admitted Berry Hill shot at us after we killed your ally and he had no initiation you can say we shot at him but we did not and when he uploads his perspective that will be shown.  As chongs also stated once your friend started talking to us we stopped firing and let both of you leave as we felt there was no point carrying on a gunfight that we didnt start that had no initiation behind it which you can also see in your video.  Overall it was a very confusing situation and we reacted how anyone would trying to neutralize the people we thought were trying to RDM us.  Shortly after we start receiving shots your friend has his gun out and runs behind cover further making us feel like it was you guys shooting at us which is why we returned fire.  In Liason you made it very obvious you do not like our gang stating clearly “look how many reports you have against your gang that just says it all.”   Especially when the only active report is by your friend this shows a direct disliking against us.

You can also hear your friend admitting he was openly shooting at us when he states "It's a shame that I didn't kill that guy in the tower when he was shooting at you I could just see his head a little bit".  So he clearly is admitting he's in an active gunfight purposely trying to shoot at us.

We had seen you two arrive together you are clearly scouting in an active gunfight and despite the fact your friend did not initiate on us it is clear you are involved and therefore fired upon.  DESPITE the fact Berry Hill started the gunfight we let it go and let you leave.

. If the report is about the killing of your ally then why isn’t he filing the report?
Have you read the report?

at you guys who were clearly involved
There was no way that you could have possibly known I was involved, i hate to repeat myself but i will quote myself from an earlier I  reply, " and there was no way you could have possibly known that both me and berry were associated so as far as you were concerned I could have been a random rebel".  I  highly suggest that you read the report along with all of the replies 

In Liason you made it very obvious you do not like our gang stating clearly “look how many reports you have against your gang that just says it all.”
I would like to state for the record that that was NOT ME who said that so i would appreciate it if you would not interlink me with my gangs behavior and attitude towards you and your group as i have no prejudice towards you or your gang.

I would further like to ask the recipient of the report (Luke Chongs) to stop slandering my gang as it is not necessary nor is it appreciated: below is a screenshot of luke chongs being disrespectful towards a member of my gang (flaws), with the recipient being the only member online at that moment in time (Jomartus) 
image0.png

We had seen you two arrive together
I suggest that you watch the video, where it is clearly shows that i land my helicopter at 0:35 and Berry Hill lands his helicopter at approximately 1:06, leaving around a 31 second gap in-between the time we land,  i perceive this to show that we clearly did not land together

You can also hear your friend admitting he was openly shooting at us when he states "It's a shame that I didn't kill that guy in the tower when he was shooting at you I could just see his head a little bit".  So he clearly is admitting he's in an active gunfight purposely trying to shoot at us.
That was after you had initiated upon Berry Hill, NOT on me so he was allowed to fire upon you,  however you were not initiated upon me (As stated in the initial report) so you had no right to fire upon me, which is what the report is about...

DESPITE the fact Berry Hill started the gunfight we let it go and let you leave.
As seen in the video at 3:01 Berry Hill stated "I say we quit this gunfight" and throughout the next 30-40 seconds he tried to persuade you to quit the gunfight in order to call you to TS 

We still did let you leave.  Apologies I forgot to edit out the part about the ally that’s on me.  We had seen you land and decamp before and you were obviously scouting so we knew you were involved, the only reason we shot is because we thought we were being RDMd which if Berry Hill uploads his perspective will show why we thought that, if you look at it from our perspective we take random shots from someone who arrived with you at the same time as we had seen both helis flying in and had also seen land then take off and come back over and start obviously scouting (which you were) - I won’t be on in the day but I will be on in the evening and was wondering if you’d be down for another go at Liason as the last one got heated on both sides and me and you can purely discuss this part of the report and see if we can come to an agreement over what happened? 

We had seen you land and decamp before and you were obviously scouting so we knew you were involved
I got out of my helicopter and seven seconds later i pulled the weapon from my backpack, 14 seconds later I ran back towards my helicopter, there is also no way you could have known i was scouting: as i stated in my previous reply  leaving around a 31 second gap in-between the time we land", which clearly shows that we were not landing together therefore there was no way you could have known i was scouting for Berry Hill, i could have been a random rebel just watching the event take place. This is not a valid reason to assume that i was a member of the party whom were involved in the incident and fire upon me.

I do have footage from the teamspeak, however i joined about 15 seconds after the confrontation had started and my microphone wasn't recording, if the admins want the footage i can upload it to YouTube;  Berry Hill might have the footage from when he first joined TS but i'm not certain.

If you want to supply a video from your perspective as I imagine it would be very helpful for the admins in regards to resolving this whole issue

Here is a video of the incident from Berry Hills perspective: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hhlhlHpIo&feature=youtu.be

We had seen you land and if youre flying  around spotting where we were which you were so clearly we knew.  Unfortunately I have no footage due to my shadowplay noy being enabled.  We felt like we were being RDMd and see you flying around helping him so we felt like we had to stop it.  Once asked we did stop shooting and no one died in this event.  

As you can see from Berry Hills perspective no shots were fired at him and yet he returned fire at us without saying a word proving our point.

The only reason im asking for another liason is it was a very confusing situation and saying it is RDM given the circumstances is ridiculous, later on if you have just 5 mins we can go through it, sort it.  Obviously you don’t have too but as a lot of different things happen and the general confusion/disagreement about what happened I think it would be beneficial if you would be willing.

at 1:07 you can hear me say"tell him to leave the area or your gonna get a bullet in your head" speaking to the guy we were robbing ( would also like to mention my microphone isn't the best atm as i have broke my other one so it may be sometimes quite hard to understand me but you could still hear me enough to know that i wasn't directly talking to berry hill), you can hear him then say" im not his ally" and then proceed to run off at which point i shoot him then shots get fired at me, deeming it an acive gunfight. we gave you a chance to leave as we knew there was no intiation towards us or you, you took the chance and left and i had hoped we had left it as that. i would be happy to come back to liason and sort this out over voice as i find it much easier than writing but again it's your choice.( would also like to say i will not be here over the weekend or late tonight so if you would like me to come to ts it would have to be today ) lastly would like to say that, that msg i sent to jormartus has nothing to do with this so not sure why this is now in the report, i was meerly starting a conversation with him as i thought we were cool with eachother but clearly not and you would prefer to see me get banned over any little thing, i did not mean any direspect by this i was jsut saying to him that this report is pretty pointless in my opion, so there is no need to say that im slandering your gang as im not. anyway as i said i'd be happy to come to ts to talk just gimme a msg in game and ill join.

saying it is RDM given the circumstances is ridiculous
I never said it was RDM, the initial report said that the term that best describes the incident was RDM, the actual report is about attempted RDM

see you flying around helping him
I am getting bored of repeating myself here, there was no way that you would have known i was associated with Berry Hill as I never helped him in any way, i am going to ask you to elaborate on how you think I helped him please.

im asking for another liason
What else is there to talk about, I asked you why you shot me when we were in teamspeak, but to no avail. There is no purpose to talking in TS 

I never said it was RDM, the initial report said that the term that best describes the incident was RDM, the actual report is about attempted RDM 

I am getting bored of repeating myself here, there was no way that you would have known i was associated with Berry Hill as I never helped him in any way, i am going to ask you to elaborate on how you think I helped him please.

What else is there to talk about, I asked you why you shot me when we were in teamspeak, but to no avail. There is no purpose to talking in TS 
you have said many times it was rdm when neither me or finbar rdmed anyone instead you shot at us without any roleplay deeming it rdm as your ally did not say he has any friends or allies in the area. im not quite sure what you want to happen in this report, tot me it seems your a trying to look for any reason to get us banned as i know you don't like any of our gang members.

me to, its very obvious that you were both asscociated theres many factors that us you are, most of which we've already mentioned.

very well and because it's alot easier solving a situation over voice than writing notes back and forth repeating ourselves over and over as you have just said.

at 1:07 you can hear me say"tell him to leave the area or your gonna get a bullet in your head" speaking to the guy we were robbing
I completely disagree with this as you can see the angle of your body and weapon is directed towards Berry Hill, if you watch the video you can clearly hear the rebel being robbed (zestify) saying "he said put your hands above your head" which is an initiation upon Berry Hill, which is why when you fired multiple shots he fired back.

hat, that msg i sent to jormartus has nothing to do with this
You are clearly referencing the report in the message, and Jomartus has no issue with you, nor does any other member of the gang i'm in (flaws), he was just sending me a message as it was related to the report as stated by "I'm sorry to say it but your group is just ehhhhhhhhhhhh. like what is that report against me oh my aha". You clearly dislike flaws which i have no problem with however the fact that you are suggesting that individual members of flaws have a problem with you because they supplied evidence is just insulting and preposterous. 

we gave you a chance to leave as we knew there was no intiation towards us or you, you took the chance and left
This is also false as there was no attempt to contact me therefore no initiation on me, if you also watch the footage I get inside my helicopter just before the gunfight starts so i didn't leave after the gunfight started. I would also like to point out that just because a rebel is in the vicinity of an active gunfight doesn't mean that they are automatically initiated upon, you either need to warn them ( shoot tracer shots ) or initiate directly.

Please read ALL of my replies and then reply with a reasonable response, instead of repeating yourself in every reply.

I prefer to type so this is much easier for me.

I would like for you to me suggesting you RDM'd me.

I would like for you to point out how it was obvious that we were associated.

And finally i would also like for you to elaborate on this " tot me it seems your a trying to look for any reason to get us banned as i know you don't like any of our gang members."

I completely disagree with this as you can see the angle of your body and weapon is directed towards Berry Hill, if you watch the video you can clearly hear the rebel being robbed (zestify) saying "he said put your hands above your head" which is an initiation upon Berry Hill, which is why when you fired multiple shots he fired back.

You are clearly referencing the report in the message, and Jomartus has no issue with you, nor does any other member of the gang i'm in (flaws), he was just sending me a message as it was related to the report as stated by "I'm sorry to say it but your group is just ehhhhhhhhhhhh. like what is that report against me oh my aha". You clearly dislike flaws which i have no problem with however the fact that you are suggesting that individual members of flaws have a problem with you because they supplied evidence is just insulting and preposterous.  

This is also false as there was no attempt to contact me therefore no initiation on me, if you also watch the footage I get inside my helicopter just before the gunfight starts so i didn't leave after the gunfight started. I would also like to point out that just because a rebel is in the vicinity of an active gunfight doesn't mean that they are automatically initiated upon, you either need to warn them ( shoot tracer shots ) or initiate directly.
i do not hear zestify say that no, i hear him say" they are honestly not my friends i don't know them" giving you know right to start shooting at us aha. also just becasue im looking at someone doesn't mean im speaking to them does it, i have my weapon pointed towards him because he jumped out of a heli with a weapon on his back and i myself do not want to be shot/ intiated on .

i do not dislike any gang, im meerly stating that this report is pointless.

" This is also false as there was no attempt to contact me therefore no initiation on me" exactly my point, nobody intitated on anybody then i start taking shots while running to cover, deeming it an active gunfight which we know you are involved in as when you got out your heli your took your weapon out of your bag, then continue to run towards us until you turn back and get back into your heli trying to instead scout for your guy on the ground.

im done with this report as we are going to get nowhere arguing with eachother so i say we just leave it to the admins to decide. Or we can talk on ts but if you don't want to thats fine.

i do not hear zestify say that no, i hear him say" they are honestly not my friends i don't know them" giving you know right to start shooting at us aha
Please refer to both videos, in my video you hear zestify say "he said stick your hands up" when refering to what you said towards Berry Hill and then from Berry Hills perspective you can clearly hear YOU initiating on Berry Hill saying "leave the area or youre going to get a bullet in your head" which to me sound like an initiation, although a very poor one at best.

, nobody intitated on anybody
You initiated upon Berry Hill (Berry Hill NEVER initiated for friends and allies when you tried to initiate on him), YOU shot, Berry Hill shot. I was not initiated on and I was shot... Please Please Please read the report and ALL of the replies 

deeming it an active gunfight which we know you are involved in
I was never involved in the fight as i never initiated or was initiated on, I really encourage you to watch the videos instead of making so many pointless points that are so easily proven invalid. 

If you do reply please make sure you have a valid argument as i am getting bored of this

The purpose would be as last liason was heated and while i was trying to explain it i kept getting interrupted was hoping for a calmer more adult liason.

Me and chongs had both seen you and the other heli arrive at very similar times as we could see from when you both flew in default render is 1.6K and as you can see you werent that far away.  It’s more than a coincidence that you two arrive together.  Furthermore we were being RDMd and you were directly scouting which is obvious.

Also stop saying repeatedly “make sure you read all the replies” you’re writing extremely long form and with my dyslexia it’s pretty difficult to read all of it in a reasonable time.

Please refer to both videos, in my video you hear zestify say "he said stick your hands up" when refering to what you said towards Berry Hill and then from Berry Hills perspective you can clearly hear YOU initiating on Berry Hill saying "leave the area or youre going to get a bullet in your head" which to me sound like an initiation, although a very poor one at best. 

You initiated upon Berry Hill (Berry Hill NEVER initiated for friends and allies when you tried to initiate on him), YOU shot, Berry Hill shot. I was not initiated on and I was shot... Please Please Please read the report and ALL of the replies 

I was never involved in the fight as i never initiated or was initiated on, I really encourage you to watch the videos instead of making so many pointless points that are so easily proven invalid. 

If you do reply please make sure you have a valid argument as i am getting bored of this
i never intiated on berry hill i told zestify to tell him to leave the area of else zestify will get a bullet in his head (as you can clearly hear me say) not berry, and i did not hear zestify tell anyone to put their hands up so he would've said that to you over the radio but did not hot mic for me to hear so yeh. also its not poor when i have told zestify many times to stop stalling and do as im saying it what his fault for taking to long and not complying.

again i never initiated on berry hill, and when i shot it was to kill zestify as he started running off when i say stick your hands back up which can jsut about hear from berrys video, and i have read them mate.

you were when your trying to scout our positions (and we saw you with you jump outta your heli pull a gun out at the beginnign of your video aiming at us which to me shows your in some way involved even tho no shots or any intiation was said at the time we can still tell your clearly involved as both you and berry basically came at the same time to try and kill us and you even land about 200-300m out trying to get a decent spot to shoot from), that is fairly obvious when you flying around the compound looking for us.

is that valid enough for you? also would like to ask what to you want to happen from this report exactly?

the amount of times that you guys have rdmed us and we do nothing about it and let it slide because we dont want to see people get banned unless they really need to be. yet any little thing we do (not that we do anything wrong anyway) you bois jump straight to the forums, it just shows this is a revenge report and you would rather see us off the server than to even come and speak with us and settle the situations. 

anyway i dont wanna waist my day arguing so i will speak to you guys on monday as im not here for the weekend like mentioned earlier.

Have a good day

It’s more than a coincidence that you two arrive together
But you cannot assume we were in the same gang as you never saw us together or us with our masks off

i never intiated on berry hill i told zestify to tell him to leave the area of else zestify will get a bullet in his head
As shown in the video you are not clearly addressing Zestify, and your body and weapon are both aimed towards Berry Hill it gives me the impression that you were talking to Berry. If you don't have any other evidence to prove otherwise it is clearly showing that you were talking to berry hill and therefore giving him the right to initiate after you fired shots

i did not hear zestify tell anyone to put their hands up
Yes, that was said over discord, not in game 

and we saw you with you jump outta your heli pull a gun out at the beginnign of your video aiming at us
That is a lie as you were unable to see me due to the fact that i couldn't see you over the stone wall in the middle of the field so you would have been unable to see me

you and berry basically came at the same time to try and kill us
as shown in the video we landed 31 seconds apart 

the amount of times that you guys have rdmed us and we do nothing about it and let it slide
I don't recall ever RDMing you and neither does my clan, if you want to use slander then please back it up with evidence as i don't like being falsely accused of doing something

you bois jump straight to the forums
Did we or did we not try to talk on TS?

this is a revenge report and you would rather see us off the server than to even come and speak with us and settle the situations. 
This is clearly not a revenge report as it is one of the first times i have personally interacted with you in game, we came to talk to you but you were being hostile as soon as we entered the ts server either you or finbar said to Berry Hill "Oi why are you bitching", and before you rage quit the ts either you or finbar exclaimed "Either way, yous are in the wrong so you cant really say shit".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back