What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Luke Chongs - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you cannot assume we were in the same gang as you never saw us together or us with our masks off

As shown in the video you are not clearly addressing Zestify, and your body and weapon are both aimed towards Berry Hill it gives me the impression that you were talking to Berry. If you don't have any other evidence to prove otherwise it is clearly showing that you were talking to berry hill and therefore giving him the right to initiate after you fired shots

Yes, that was said over discord, not in game 

That is a lie as you were unable to see me due to the fact that i couldn't see you over the stone wall in the middle of the field so you would have been unable to see me

as shown in the video we landed 31 seconds apart 

I don't recall ever RDMing you and neither does my clan, if you want to use slander then please back it up with evidence as i don't like being falsely accused of doing something

Did we or did we not try to talk on TS?

This is clearly not a revenge report as it is one of the first times i have personally interacted with you in game, we came to talk to you but you were being hostile as soon as we entered the ts server either you or finbar said to Berry Hill "Oi why are you bitching", and before you rage quit the ts either you or finbar exclaimed "Either way, yous are in the wrong so you cant really say shit".
its fairly obvious mate.

i am though and doesnt matter i dont need to be looking at someone to intiate on someone to be speaking to them do I ? and when did berry intiate because i never heard any words from him at all, just had shots fired at me. also why would i need evidence for me speaking to zestify you can clearly hear me say tell your friend to put his hands up or im gonna shoot zestify in the head, he doesnt then starts running i tell him to stop and place his hands back up but doesn't so gets killed and thats when you start shooting next to me.

he shouldn't do that as how am i suppose to know he said that to you?

you dont need to be able to see for me to see you as i saw him runnign towards me and so did finbar. dont always assume just because you cant see people doesn't mean they cant see you.

ok what does 31 seconds have to do with anything? i could come 4 minutes after you land and still be involved so that doesnt make much sense in my opinion.

you have but we dont need to talk about that as i cba to start another situation now ( this one is giving me a headache already another would explode me brain hehe)

yes we did try but no one seemed to listen at all and started speaking over eachother so was very pointless.

ok it may not be but it justs seems that way to me, and i wasnt there at the start of the ts situation but when i joined i could barely get a word in as you were all shouting and arguing over nothing. and yes i completley agree with finabr or whoever said that as you were as soon as we joined. we left the ts as there was no point in even trying to speak and one of your guys said yourself we will leave it as that or something so we had reason to believe the situation was dealt with.

woud also like to now say i will be here for the weekend i was ment to be going somewhere but am not anymore.

I would like you to watch the video again where Chongs clearly doesn't aim anywhere near Berry Hill and states to Zectify "tell your friend to leave or YOU will receive a bullet to the head" and where he then kills Zectify.  Following this berry then just immediately open fires with no initiation.  This is what clearly happens don't attempt to spin it any other way.  Bottom line was your friend was RDMing us and you were assisting by scouting. 

Will no longer comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
After spending almost 20 min to go over every video and the comment i feel i wasted my time on this ! 

Strike me that you are reporting Luke Chongs for rdm when you didn't die nor did you show any video of Luke is shooting at your heli. 

In fact the rulebreak i see is your mate is not hot mic a single word when spoken. 

So if your friend that is being shot first has no video what was being said to him this report is being rejected for lack of evidence. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Chongs for rdm when you didn't die nor diyou show any video of Luke is shooting at your heli. 

In one of my previous replies I stated that this was not RDM but attempted RDM, the video clearly shows a rebel shooting me,  not my helicopter without an initiation, admittedly I was not entirely sure wether it was Luke Chongs or Finbar but I reported Luke chongs as his name was the only name I remembered from our talk in TS, if you’d like I could change the report to make it about Finbar and Luke Chongs.

Unfortunately the user who was killed (Zestify) wasn’t recording the event but that still shouldn’t matter as there is more than enough evidence to show how I was never initiated on but they tried to kill me as I went from 100hp to 17hp 

i see is your mate is not hot mic a single word when spoken. 
Please elaborate as I’m not entirely sure on what you mean here

I am currently abroad until Saturday so any reply might be slightly late, apologies in advance

Your friend is asking if he need to keep them talking so you can set up this is something that you cannot say in ts without saying ingame too.

All thing need to be hot mic when speaking to people ingame special if it can influence they outcome of the situation.

This report will be rejected due to lack of evidence i have no idea what being said to your friend. And i have no idea if you were see with your gun out when you ran around your heli and since is a gunfight i does not take much iq to see your are involved.

And last think you cannot just report people without having proper evidence you need to have clear video of what is going on in the entire situation 

Report rejected lack of evidence.  

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back