What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Luke Diesel - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Johnny Rogers

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Luke Diesel

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/02/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0205

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We have had a situation with a pair of individuals who have been targeting the Coalition Ranch over the last few days by posting Tweed's and attempting to cause drama.

We had a situation tonight were they attempted to break into the Ranch so we caught them both and took them into zip-ties and take them to a secluded location to have a chat. We unrestrained ID 838 in order for him to drop his items on the floor so we could continue our RP. He then decides to pull out a knife and stab the guy whilst having a firearm and a knife held to him.

Myself and another member (Omar Farrell) involved with the situation attempted to discuss the incident in TS, however this did not lead to a positive outcome as the individual involved couldn't see his fault in the situation and by the end was simply trolling and name-calling so the attemping solved ended there.

In my POV I was not able to grab his ID via /sessionheads but we had another friend (who does not have POV) to grab their ID and we believe he is ID 838 at the time of this incident and his IGN is Luke Diesel.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI77kd473Xc&ab_channel=Welsh
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said you ran off up hill I assumed you got back in car or left so was 1v1 knife fight I don't have 360 degree vision. I heard you run off and your other mate had no weapon. So was 1v1 

Like I said you ran off up hill I assumed you got back in car or left so was 1v1 knife fight I don't have 360 degree vision. I heard you run off and your other mate had no weapon. So was 1v1 
We discussed this in Teamspeak and we didn't come to a suitable resolution and you and your friend had to resort to name-calling and trolling therefore I wont be commenting further on this report unless requested by Staff. 

Thanks for your time.

We discussed this in Teamspeak and we didn't come to a suitable resolution and you and your friend had to resort to name-calling and trolling therefore I wont be commenting further on this report unless requested by Staff. 

Thanks for your time.
Was 1v1 from my pov. 

Hello.

After looking at the video provided it is pretty clear that you @Lukeyd123123are outnumbered. You can also hear at 1:15 that Johnny says "if you move I shoot" which means that "Was 1v1 from my pov." is not valid.

It is also not the first time you have been involved in a situation where you do not value your life so I would suggest that you think keep this in mind in the future.

Conclusion
CharID: 65164
Action:
2 day ban
Rule: G2.4

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back