What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Luke Marabunta / Luke Gambino - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnyliston

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Sonny Liston
Reported Players: Luke Marabunta / Luke Gambino
Date: Apr 8, 2024
Time: 03:00
What best describes this incident: Lack of RP, constantly seeking problems and repeating the same role play + using voice changer
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Let’s start from the beginning,

My name is Sonny and I’ve been around on the server for quite a while. More then a year ago I join RPUK but I wasn’t active at all so I quit playing for more then a year or so and I started to play for weeks now and put some serious hours in to it. I have some serious RP with people in the server and I’m still learning till this day.

But since I’ve been active I’ve been seriously been stalked and harassed by a certain gang called Marabunta. Especially a member called Luke Gambino

In the beginning I’ve been trying to sell at their turf and nothing was a problem. Everything was ok. Till one day I came back and went inside of their store to buy some stuff and I found one of them in the store hiding. And I said to them if everything was okay, and they got so mad at me and demanded me to leave. And immediately pointed a gun at me. So I respectfully left. After that situation everything fell apart. Luke has been harassing me and stalking me since that day. Robbed me multiple times and killed me multiple times with a voice changer. In the beginning I didn’t know who this individual was but after the 3rd time I kind of talked my way out of the situation and this person with a voice changer exchanged numbers with me because he was working as a special bodyguard that would do certain things for you. So one day I called this number, and it was Luke Gambino. I kept my RP and I tried to use his services but Luke denied everything about doing these kind of services. After this the situation kept going and going. Everytime when he robbed, killed and dumped me I kept my mouth shut and kept the RP by not remember anything. But Luke kept searching for me and repeated his rob kill and dumping me. He kept doing this to multiple persons. Not only me. But I believe I was his favorite target.

And the sad part of this he’s been lying about me breaking the rules and trying to get me banned because I said before that he’s Luke the voice changer from Marabunta because he kept going. Everybody in the city now knows that if you get robbed by a guy using voice changer it’s Luke Gambino. I got tired of it. I’m just a new player trying to have some nice times and enjoy the game as much as I can.

And I have to admit one thing, I have BMW 5 series (import) that looks exactly like a cop car. Marabunta tought in the beginning I was a fed or something but I kept repeating myself I wasn’t. I think my vehicle caused me to have some trouble too. But I love the car!

I am a man and I accept every responsibility I have to take if I did something wrong but this is going out of hands. Luke likes to bait people and causing drama in every sort of way. I just want to have some fun.

I never collected any evidence of the situation because I just hoped it would stop eventually but it never did… and then I saw Luke reporting me breaking the rules so I decided to leave also a story and report him aswell. I tried to fix this by talking to him about the situation but Luke never listened or respected my wishes.

I’m still up to talk about it! Well see…
Greetings Sonny from the Block
Link(s) To Any Evidence: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back