What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Lullew03 - Poor/Low Quality RP(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Woll

Your In-game name

Pvt. John Woll [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Lullew03

Date of the incident

21/10/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was responding to a situation regarding the UNMC near the HMP Altis, I was driving my black SUV when I see a Quilling ahead suddenly fly into my lane. I attempt to avoid him by swirving but he just turns straight for me which I believe is a deliberate action and rams into my vehicle which is VDM.

He hits my vehicle resulting in my death before he hops out his Quilling. Walks around and checks out my car before whipping out a Four-Five and executing me without saying a single word. So no roleplay at all.

Herefor I am reporting Lullew03 for the following

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEln6tCKC8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
The VDM could of been seen as a accident, as you may of both had the same idea to serve out the way, But with the fact he just kills you straight after I wouldn't be surprised if it was on purpose.

Report Accepted

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

(7.1.3) Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP. Executing another player must also be carried out with high quality roleplay, the only exception to this rule is if both you and the victim are engaged in a gunfight together.

SteamID - 76561198399295271

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back