What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [M.F.S] Jack - RDM (Action taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zener

Banned
Your In-game name

SGT Zener

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[M.F.S] Jack

Date of the incident

01/09/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

First of all i would just like to note, that unfortunately, i was not recording at this moment, but @INS Raigon, who i was on patrol with at the time this happened was. So therefore i am using his footage. Okay so me and my units where chasing these gentlmen because we had seen them with Illegal Firearms on there backs, we chased them down to athira checkpoint where they crashed, we then got them out the vehical and asked them to pop there hands on there heads. Then we moved them to the side of the road infornt of the construction building. We then, after speeking for a minute or two decided we where going to take there weapons. The first man dropped it with a bit of a struggle and then it came to [M.F.S] Jack turn to drop the weapon, we warn him if he ran or pointed the weapon he will be tased, not only where there two of us with tazers, he was warned prior there where more officers in the area. We then unrestrain him, he says he cant drop it and we need to re-restrain him and then unrestrain him which i do, we then tell him to drop the gun and with no words he just shoots me. Ragion then tazed him and re-restrained him, Ragion then asks him to come to ts, however he was addiment he did nothing wrong, and they where not on ts for me to message either.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vW5EIL99A&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@F A D E I Will ask ragion to upload more of his footage, any part in particular u woiuld like to see?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the full event

Accepted - Action taken.

(7.1.3) RDM / Fail RP.

Steam ID

ee46ffca611319d7f409bd196c4eb1d6

BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back