What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - MacDonald - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well. After having another skim through the video. I have found @Baconmaster making fun of clark even further, by telling him to "look at cartoons" when he leaves. There is absolutely no way you can even begin to dispute the fact you were making fun of him due to his age.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ofcourse you guys was mocking us and we mockt u guys ? this video only shows me sinking to you guys level ! 😃

you say ; GET OUT FROM THE FUCKING CAR ? do you call that a initiate ? haha are u kidding me ? i think u need to check the rules how to initiate.

and your friend says , stay with me man ! what a joke !

I said "same with me man", I can confirm he did initate. Wheres your proof that he didn't? You had no ear plugs with a helicopter above you. 

you say ; GET OUT FROM THE FUCKING CAR ? do you call that a initiate ?
No. I say "get out of the fucking car now OR YOUR TYRES WILL BE SHOT"

that is very much an initiation.

I know exactly what an initiation is and I wouldnt shoot without initiating

first off you did
I just didnt though. The videos there and you can hear it. It is faint, yes. But thats because its coming through the echo on clarks mic on the recording. If you listen carefully you can hear the full thing. 

i have full volume on my headset , not even with my Razer Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Speakers that has amazing sound so stop with your bullshit im so tired of even discuss your lies anymore !

@Baconmaster

Why would clark say "same with me" to "Get out the fucking car". That makes no sense.

However. 

"Get out the fucking car now or your tyres will be shot"

"Same with me"

Makes sense. Because thats what we said. 

You didnt even hear the first bit because of the earplugs/lag/helicopter/speaking so you actually have no idea what I said. Thats due to your own mistakes.

As promised. Here is my defence. 

I didnt hear a single word which made a initiation. was this genuine?

My microphone isnt enabled in the recording, but thankfully clark is an idiot and has his volume up too high so you can hear the echo of the initiation "Get out the fucking car now or your tyres will be shot" which was said while you were within hearing distance. As you are hearing it through an echo, in the recording you hear it a small amount of time AFTER it was actually said.

Here is my theory as to why you did not hear this.

1. You had no earplugs in

2. A helicopter was above you

3. You were talking while it was said

4. In your recording, my bullets seem to "shotgun". it is possible you were lagging, and were actually further forward than you were on my screen, or it just didnt come through due to your lag.

5. Your VON settings are quite low, as in the section at the garage, I am barely audible despite being right next to you.
Apologies Mcdonald, i read further and sore the, thing about echo. But even still all you actually say is get out of the car and he says. same with me man. is this to be considered a good initiation?

That isnt the whole initation, why would I say same with me man if there wasnt an initation on tires, it doesn't make sense. The fact that bacon has broken multiple rules, Diverging tactical info while down, Discrimination and the hot mic rule makes this seem like a report against yourselves. We have thousands of hours on this sever alone, why would we RDM you, again, it doesn't make sense.

i have full volume on my headset , not even with my Razer Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Speakers that has amazing sound so stop with your bullshit im so tired of even discuss your lies anymore !
Why does having good speakers matter, keep the report relevant rather than flexing 😀

becuse it can hear anything even small shit like this , its not flexing just proves your words is lies ! 

Please unless your going to provide the acutall initiation, please stop inputing bogus videos then
the initiation was there

look at the situational evidence aswell. It all points towards an intiation having been made. I would never shoot without initiating.

The fact is you guys had no earplugs in and just couldnt hear us. You didnt even hear the first section so even if we didnt say your tyres would be shot we would still be here. i intiated, I know I did, everything points to it.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i will let the staff deside your crime ! I will leave this topic until further updates from the staff becuse you dont understand ur mistakes ! 

i will let the staff deside your crime ! I will leave this topic until further updates from the staff becuse you dont understand ur mistakes ! 
As you wish. I know ive not broken rules but obviously you dont realise that the outcome of this will likely not be as beneficial to you as you have envisaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back