What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mack Daniels - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Mack Daniels

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2335

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst indicating a vehicle to stop with lights and sirens this vehicle has failed to do so. This led to a pursuit taking place whereby the occupant then got off due to the bike breaking. This occupant then began to run away and as myself and Connards chased on foot after engaging in RP with this person solely we were instantly shot by other people who showed up on the scene immediately.

There was no RP provided at all from these parties. As explained in the liason room if the person we have chased and tackled has then escalated the aggression / RP and chose to shoot then I would completely understand however these other people who have attended have failed to provide any form of RP whatsoever when there was an opportunity to do so.

As stated in the liason which I appreciate the lads for speaking just because someone has a taser drawn to their friend does not allow for you to begin shooting at this person without any form of RP which as shown in the clips nothing was unfortunately provided.

Below you have my POV in 2 clips (due to medals only clipping 2 mins) and Connard's POV.

Adam Busy POV -
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AHHScH4pr3xRJ/d1337RyanHhC?invite=cr-MSxzcmIsNTUwMzUxMjYs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1AHIdYhwrmATO0/d1337pNFhYGr?invite=cr-MSxRb0osNTUwMzUxMjYs

Connor Connards POV -
https://youtu.be/eOo3Dhsbjf0?si=JUsDy3BfKD3Pm8am

I don't think anything further needs clarifying from me and if staff have any questions/queries I will be happy to reply swiftly.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/eOo3Dhsbjf0?si=JUsDy3BfKD3Pm8am

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, it's unfortunate to be here after the chat in liaison we had. 

Anyway, I'd like to begin by pointing out that we are all wearing pieces of identifiable clothing which makes it easy to recognise us as a group. In your video, you can clearly hear Connor suggest that he may be calling for his friends to help him on radio - by this point you should be alert and aware of others coming to assist. We were also following the pursuit and in the general area for a short while, however it seems you didn't see this on your footage.

When it comes to the reason as to why we shot, you had showed hostile signs towards Darren by tackling him and aiming both a taser and a firearm at his person. This is when we began firing bullets in the direction of you and your colleague. If the roles were reversed, and we were aiming firearms at a constable, what would happen? With my previous experience, we would've been shot at, just like you were, or temporarily incapacitated by a taser.

Although I do recognise where I could've made improvements before shooting, I do not believe this is RDM.

We are a group, and acted as one, and it's your fault that you failed to recognise myself and the rest of the Hustlers in the area of the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Adam BusyThank you for the report, I have reviewed the evidence provided and taking into account the responses.

@Mack DanielsI will keep this short and sweet, you have been here for sometime so I'm sure you are aware of this rule:

(G7.5) Police Sirens - When the Police put on their sirens lights to pull you over to attend a scene this does not mean RP has been initiated on their point, if you shoot without engaging in RP then this is classed as RDM.

The player who is been chased by the police is wearing black but it is not clear that he is a Hustler and the mask can only be seen during the tackle, this does NOT give your the right to shoot as per the rule above.

There is not much more to say apart from this was extremely poor from you @Mack Danielsand I think you are aware of this, due to the above the following will take place:

CharID : 34220

Rule: G1.2

Action: Perma Ban (FBS)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back