What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - mad lad 299 - RDM (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harald Jordfreser

Your In-game name

Gorgel B.

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

mad lad 299

Date of the incident

20/06/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

As you can see in the video i am not quite sure why i got shot. I knew someone was taken into custody and that someone was at the front gate trying to get him released. Unfortunately the gate made a car explode along with the guys that was at that gate.

And then i was killed..

I am not sure if it counts as "trying to resolve" but atleast here i am trying to contact mad lad 299: https://imgur.com/a/VPxRmL5 He could not be found on Teamspeak, so i tried the direct message.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjICFkWCbY&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes
Sorry i didn't see those notes when i was ingame as i was alt tabbed out, i am more than willing to resolve this. 

Also between 4.05 and 4.16 you can hear MikeRaft Initiating, i was just behind the command building and herd it loud and clear, sadly i don't have a recording of me hearing it.

Also my friend Selsig/57 was underneath the command building as seen in your video https://gyazo.com/2bad34867199c0257b65280b6d9193af  just bellow the window.

You can also see one of your members kill and execute MikeRaft between 4.10 and 4.25  through the window, therefore we had heard mike inaite with a valid initation, and then watched him get shot. That means that we are entitled to shoot. Maybe whoever was inaited should have relayed he was inaited on, and then this situation could have been simpler. 

Obviously you were not the one initiating, so if you heard an initiation over TS then you would just have to trust it. I see where you're coming from and i would be willing to let it slide.

However i am told you guys did not initiate, maybe i am hard of hearing but the only initiation i hear from my video is "you've got 30 seconds", keep in mind maybe i was standing to far away from the "initiator" to actually hear the conversation well.

If possible i would like to see a video from your gangs' point of view. Almost everyone records now a days' so i would be suprised if none of your gangmembers actually recorded the situation.

First of, i did not hear any ination over teamspeak, as mikeraft (the one who inaited) had had his communications siezed as shown in your video. What i heard over teamspeak was selsig (the person you can clearly see under the command building) say that mike had iniated and if you listen closely to the video that you have used, you can hear the start of the inaition or a part of it. Therefore how can you say that there is no inaition? If you could provide a video that shows the person executing him and him not inaiting then i would believe it , but you can hear him start to inaite at the timestamp i previously mentioned, before it is drowned out by the noise at the checkpoint. I am sorry if you could not hear the ination and you feel that maybe you where hard done by, but it was not rdm, the whole of your faction at that checkpoint was inaited on, and then killed.

Also, the only person who can prove that we heard the ination was selsig, and due to him not seeing anything wrong with the situation, he did not save his recording. Therefore i can provide no video showing the ination, but you cannot provide one showing he did not inaite. All we have is your video as it seems, which from your perspective, yes it does look like you where shot with out initation, but you where not, as if there had been no other noise at the checkpoint maybe you would have heard his ination. But this all comes down to the information of your faction being inaited on being ignored by the person who mike was talking to and him not relaying the information.
Like i previously stated i am more then happy to go over this in liason and talk this through to prevent the need of constant back and forths on this point.

No need for liason as i see it. If anyone should be held responsible its Selsig. So ill pull this report off the forums as i believe you were in the right in believing what your friends say in teamspeak.

Please reject this report as i feel it is unjust if Natan gets punished for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back