What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mad Mike - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenway

Your In-game name

Tony

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mad Mike

Date of the incident

17/03/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

One of my friends was held hostage in the Island Gang Base. In an attempt of rescuing him, we fly to the island and try to have a conversation with the hostage takers in order to have our friend back. The conversation started going on circles and I felt like they were trying to buy time to try something else than give me my friend back, so in order to keep everyone in that island and as in clear visual as they could I had to threaten one of the hostage takers to not take off with his helicopter. He failed to do it so I had to shoot the main rotor out. 3 seconds after I shot his helicopter he swerved is helicopter into me and got me killed.
In an attempt to resolve this in TeamSpeak has I felt like he had broken a server rule I called him to Teamspeak which he never actually responded only 2 members from his gang responded? The outcome was very unclear due to the fact he didn't have a video recording of his screen, but his explanation (again given to me by his gang members) was that he lost control of the helicopter and accidentally crashed into me.
I have waited a day and a half for a response from him which I didn't get any nor any video from his perspective.
Due to his comment after the incident of the crash, which was something on the lines of: ''That was nice wasn't it?'' , I feel like I need to report this because of his attitude and perhaps him taking advantage of the incident.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://plays.tv/video/5c90ff58dd2178cf4f/vdm-by-mad-mike
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

perhaps him taking advantage of the incident.
Would you be able to tell me how he took advantage of the incident and do you have any video proving this?

Would you be able to tell me how he took advantage of the incident and do you have any video proving this?
This part is not so lenient. I felt like he took advantage of it because before he crashed into me a gunfight with his group and another group that was on the island broke off. You can hear the gunshots at the end of the video.

Hello,

my gang leader spoke with you about this and you would not provide video evidence, you said you would contact again in few days.

This was an unfortunate accident, I lost control due to my rotors being shot out. My gang and I will happily compensate you for any visible gear shown. I am very pro role play and by no means would I VDM anybody. My intentions was to leave the area and not initiate on anyone. 

Hello Tiger,

I am the gang leader of the Psychos, as you know, and spoke to you on teamspeak as you mentioned, hence why I am commenting otherwise I would not involve myself. I spoke to you on Sunday regarding this situation on behalf of Mike as his teamspeak was going through issues which I informed you of. I asked you what your issue with what had happened and you explained how you believed you were VDM'd. I asked for footage of the incident and your response was 'I will upload it when Im ready'. In relation to you questioning mikes attitude  dont you believe your attitude was ironic as we were trying to resolve the issue and you were being difficult. However I said when you've uploaded it message one of us so we are aware and can re-address the situation, however you instead 4 days later decide to report Mike without attempts to resolve the issue properly.

From my perspective as I was the one attempting to resolve the issue on behalf of Mike, you were not co-operative considering you were the one who felt they had been wronged.

I also would like to point out that by crashing Mike killed himself, which he would not attempt to do. Mike believed he could take off without crashing however as you disabled his back rota he span out. You chose to stand that close to a helicopter you had 'disabled', personally I would of ran away as their is no reason why if Mike believes he can control the helicopter he cant take off. However Mike misjudged the take off and crashed accidentally, and killed himself and you in the process. This was not a fault of his own as you decided to stand next to the helicopter.

Regards Ross

This was an unfortunate accident, I lost control due to my rotors being shot out.
From my perspective, it wasn't like that. You tried to take off and then I shot your rotor. You can see a delay between you trying to take off again and flying into me. The only point where you could have lost control was when you were landing for the first time. To prove your point do you have a video recording from the incident?

however you instead 4 days later
The report was made on Tuesday therefore 2 days later.

report Mike without attempts to resolve the issue properly.
I assumed that his opinion was the same as your's (this opinion is that he lost control). From my perspective again it didn't seem that way so I requested a video as well, wich Mad Mike did not send.

From my perspective as I was the one attempting to resolve the issue on behalf of Mike, you were not co-operative considering you were the one who felt they had been wronged.
Well from my perspective I believe there was a rule breach otherwise there wouldn't be a report against it. In regards to my cooperation, I think I did cooperate but didn't want to start an argument with a player that didn't see the situation and in regards to the situation stated ''I will stay in Mike's side because is part of my gang'' without knowing what happened, therefore I wanted to speak directly to him.

I also would like to point out that by crashing Mike killed himself, which he would not attempt to do. Mike believed he could take off without crashing however as you disabled his back rota he span out.
Mike is in the situation he was he was an almost ''confirmed'' casualty has he was initiated on and could not leave the helicopter with any sort of weapon without being shot in the first place, then he might as well just take one of us, so lets not say that he would not kill himself. In regards to me shooting his helicopter, I shot his main rotor which means he wouldn't have spun around and swerved as he did. 

This was not a fault of his own as you decided to stand next to the helicopter.
If he was attempting to take off he would go straight up instead of sideways into the exact side I was on. 

I'll be waiting for a staff's opinion on the video footage I provided and will reply to this report again if asked by a staff member.

Tiger,

Apologies for the wrong date.

As you can see from the take off the heli is shaky in all directions, which highlights its unstable. Dont stand next to a car, heli, truck or anything your trying to disable as they could lose control and spin out. You standing next to them puts you at risk.

Tiger the community is ever growing and if you see someone break a rule you should attempt to help instead of being angry and instantly go to report someone as you state that you thought it was a rule break so you took it to the forum, for example I have accidentally vdm'd medics before but as its an accident they dont go apeshit we talk and we learn, however in this case you seem hellbent on reporting instead of helping new members of the community such as mike, even though this was clearly an accident due to rotas being damaged. I have been here for almost 4 years and I would instantly try to help people rather then report them as the community needs to grow and develop rather than attack one another.

You claim mike was a confirmed casualty, however a gunfight had erupted and Mike may have survived, people have got out of helis and killed me before I could kill them so that argument is invalid. Also Mike would have got out the other side anyway.

You were not co-operative, you told me you would upload a video when you wanted and it suited you, not exactly trying to resolve anything there are you? As for me saying that I stand by Mike. I said to you 'Until I can see the situation from your perspective (video) I cannot judge if Mike did anything wrong and will stand by my guy'. That is not a crime. You were reluctant to put up a video which made me believe mike, that shows your reluctance to be co-operative.

As to taking off, Mike can be seen struggling with controls due to the heli taking damage, common sense dictates run away, however you stood still. Mike meant to take off however struggled left and right to the point of when he crashed, He would of crashed you being there or not.

I believe this answers all your quotes, I will not reply either until I am asked for.

Regards Ross

Tiger,

Apologies for the wrong date.

As you can see from the take off the heli is shaky in all directions, which highlights its unstable. Dont stand next to a car, heli, truck or anything your trying to disable as they could lose control and spin out. You standing next to them puts you at risk.

Tiger the community is ever growing and if you see someone break a rule you should attempt to help instead of being angry and instantly go to report someone as you state that you thought it was a rule break so you took it to the forum, for example I have accidentally vdm'd medics before but as its an accident they dont go apeshit we talk and we learn, however in this case you seem hellbent on reporting instead of helping new members of the community such as mike, even though this was clearly an accident due to rotas being damaged. I have been here for almost 4 years and I would instantly try to help people rather then report them as the community needs to grow and develop rather than attack one another.

You claim mike was a confirmed casualty, however a gunfight had erupted and Mike may have survived, people have got out of helis and killed me before I could kill them so that argument is invalid. Also Mike would have got out the other side anyway.

You were not co-operative, you told me you would upload a video when you wanted and it suited you, not exactly trying to resolve anything there are you? As for me saying that I stand by Mike. I said to you 'Until I can see the situation from your perspective (video) I cannot judge if Mike did anything wrong and will stand by my guy'. That is not a crime. You were reluctant to put up a video which made me believe mike, that shows your reluctance to be co-operative.

As to taking off, Mike can be seen struggling with controls due to the heli taking damage, common sense dictates run away, however you stood still. Mike meant to take off however struggled left and right to the point of when he crashed, He would of crashed you being there or not.

I believe this answers all your quotes, I will not reply either until I am asked for.

Regards Ross
I did not feel that he was owning up to his mistake on the takeoff and from the conversation we just had in Teamspeak he did and he apologized and I feel like the situation was now resolved.

As the situation has been resolved I will close the report. Glad you could sort it out between yourselves

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back