What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mad Yoke / Jordan - Poor/Low Quality RP (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R y

Your In-game name

(SOS) Rct. Ry

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mad Yoke / Jordan

Date of the incident

20/12/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pretty much some guy parachuted into smugglers and was swimming about and in defence i set some basic rules, that if he came up the ladder he would be shot. Simply in defence as i was in by far the most vulnerable part of the map. He swims about saying he's going to shoot me and his friends will however how can i feel a threat by this guy swimming about with no weapon even drawn! I personally also see this as crazy baiting because all he wanted was me to be shot by his mates. I told him the rules i'd set and he proceeded to swim about waiting for me to shoot him. I will not reply to this report unless requested, i have given 3 mins prior and don't have anything else to say. If an admin sees this and straight away does not see this as Fail RP, just deny it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txIHN75LEh4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Lets get started.

First off i dont see how this is fail rp. Its a fully kitted rebel in the water and you sate your self you were that you told him if he came up the ladder he would be shot. He did initiate him self and also told you several time he had friends that was armed and would shoot if you dont put your hands up. He gave you plenty of opportunity's but you never complied therefor i will reject this report.

On a side note. It is hard to deal with reports when your own voice is not recorded please try to get this sorted for the future. 

Report Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back