What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Mafia nera gang name(Quentin agatha)(Julyen NKorras)(Koradavic Mateja)(Ming Shifu) - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamada

Your In-game name

Jamada

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Mafia nera gang name(Quentin agatha)(Julyen NKorras)(Koradavic Mateja)(Ming Shifu)

Date of the incident

25/08/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So we pull up in front of this car i walk towards the vehicle and then i say do not drive away or i will shoot out your tires, he then gets out the vehicle i go oh its you your my friend as a joke. then suddenly i start taking shots from a helicopter over the green zone below 400 meters bench sniping me. i then ask this person are you with these guys he does not reply i ask him to get in the car. then i start to fire back at the helicopter so i can maybe get to safety. but half way through this the guy in the car shoots me dead and executes me. with no RP what so ever. video evidence below

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pIYB8ZxTaA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Jamhead Have you got a longer video? I'd like to see at least 2-3 minutes before the incident occurs.

Hello  @CSI Gordon extended video below.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fairly clean cut however,  when you say 'oh it's you', it gives the impression that you've had some kind of previous encounter.  As Gordon as asked, do you have at least 3 mins of footage prior to the encounter so we can establish that there was no prior confrontation?

Dear @CSI GordonFull video below. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sadly since I have no way to know for sure if that was even his gang in the heli, some other random people he hired or hell maybe just luck that some random blokes looking to RDM decided to try killing you... well not much can be done. If you have further evidence which can help prove who they were then please PM me and I will have a look and add anything additional onto this report but onto the guy who killed you, yes there certainly is a serious lack of roleplay before shooting from him regardless if his friends/randoms start shooting at you in RDM and you end up shooting back if he decides to shoot then he is joining that RDM and is fully responsible for his own actions and in this case should be more than clear nothing of quality from their side before shots are fired has occurred.

Ming Shifu - Action Taken (2.2)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back