What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Makezq - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Shelby

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[TCK] SquirtDaddy Shelby

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Makezq

Date of the incident

09/12/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So earlier in the day myself and a few mates came up with some challenges for hobos, take off with a helicopter at rebel without a functioning tail rotor and fly around then land successfully for a cash prize and a weapon of their choice from the outpost. We did it a few times when it came to one group of 3 people, in which the Makezq guy was involved. They flew around and quite impressively landed however they flew away from our view, so when they landed we asked them to take off and do it within view. Now this was all done in roleplay, the owner of the heli had an internet problem, resulting in the hobos, including Makezq. The guys begin insulting us so we give them fair warnings to stop shouting abuse or else we would kill them, in a sort of angry gang killing you could say. As you probably guessed, we ended up killing them due to more swearing and calling us F@cks etc etc.
Now about 4-5 hours later, myself and 2 others in an SUV pull up to Agios garage to store out car when an orange zamak turns up. I say to the driver 'please can you move your car buddy' or something similar, he then metagames me and shoots myself and two friends. He admits to metagaming over side chat by saying 'i killed you because you killed us earlier'. He also refused to come to team speak and just insulted TCK over side chat.

I won't be applying for comp as fortunately I was revived by the police!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://vimeo.com/182454663
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Approved and actioned

He gave you some lovely abuse over side chat calling you bitches and motherfuckers what a lovely chap.

Steam ID

4f53cc4b4eb5ececfdbfc4a0c2d42eed

BattlEye GUID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back