What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Manju Voba - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Creebles

WORLD'S BEST BOSS
Your In-game name

SGT Creebles [WA911]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Manju Voba

Date of the incident

01/02/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I woke up at Altis International Airport with the intention to go to blackmarket, so I called Bob and asked him to get me my orca as usual and then an armed hobo ran towards it and disappeared so I checked inside my heli to make sure he didn't get in (I later realized God took him away). Then, as I was about to take off, another hobo approached my heli in a gokart. He got out and grabbed something from my orca, so I decided to land, check what he got and eventually take it back. At that point he pulled out a gun and started shooting directly towards me, so I realized I wanted to get his name and I touched the ground only to realize he wasn't done discharging his firearm. I tried to turn away to avoid further damage and for some mysterious forces, my orca flipped onto the side and eventually blew up. As the hobo's firearm was still drawn, I ran to the back of my orca, patched up but kept getting shot at. Luckily enough, said hobo never attended the shooting range. He then suffered severe injuries due to the ongoing fire developing from the burning orca. Soon after, he decided to end his agony and followed the light, only to realize God decided to give him a second chance and brought him back to the airport, which was very surprising for me.

Anyways, as I didn't die nor lose anything (besides what the hobo took), I don't necessarily want him to get banned as long as he's given a warning to read and understand all the server rules, in particular:

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

(6.1.1) You must not attempt to kill anyone in a green zone.

(6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.

(5.3) When you respawn: 

Your character does not remember any previous roleplay situations. 

Your character does not remember where any of its vehicles outside the garage are 

Your character does not remember any previous enemies (your killer/robber etc) 

Your character cannot return within 1000m of the location of death or be involved in the same combat situation until the 15 minute NLR timer has expired. 

Your character does remember their friends & gang members.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://stats.roleplay.co.uk/player.html?q=76561198396182158
Shots: https://youtu.be/ILDTAvALbGU

NLR: https://youtu.be/vd3Y4NSgjCY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Manju Voba will be receiving a ban today for rules:

2.2 RDM - Clear cut RDM in the GZ, luckily our scripts prevented anyone to be killed.

6.1.1 - He attempted to kill people in the GZ.

6.1.2 - His weapon was most definitely not holstered.

5.3 - Once he died from the flames he respawned back at airport where the situation took place.

Name: Manju Voba 

Steam ID: 76561198396182158

GUID: 5e8eb3011738615d787ede597e149fbd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back