What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mara (I didn't get any ids) - GTA RP

Mad

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jimmy Harold
Reported Players: Mara (I didn't get any ids)
Date: Mar 31, 2024
Time: 23:30
What best describes this incident: Rdm and fail roleplay
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving a local sultan and then I saw a mara car chasing me for 2 mins and then I crashed and I have radio through to and then I sent a gyps and I am holding my radio and the mara turned up and then he said did you send gps even though he was 70 meters away when I sent gps and then I said no so I don't seem like I sent a gps and then he shot me and then he drove off then a white Tesla comes and the mara comes out and picks me up and then he takes me to the dam and then near to the dam he has took me out of the car and grabs my phone and radio.

Then he puts me back in the tesla and he goes to a place where he dumps me.

I feared for my life so I put my hands up and he didn't get commands of him.

the roleplay was poor and maybe RDM
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/24vm1laH3mDinb/d1337YqBr1nD?invite=cr-MSw2YTQsMTk0Mjg0ODg5LA

i was the one who executed you firstly this report is over 24hours from the incident which should be delivered within 24 hours, secondly thanks for reaching out ooc to liase, thirdly moving on to the accusations against me, for context vagos have been trying to get a war out of us for a good few days now pushing us etc so i see a local sultan driving up the hill flying which had a vagos member present so i chased after him he crashed i heard him say on radio im fucked come gps as i was right beside him and he was shouting with a panacked voice so i pull up pull my gun out and say get out which he complies he then puts his hands up i ask him if he sent a gps to them he says no which i know hes lying because i heard him through radio saying so i shoot him then another mara picks him up takes him to take his radio and phone then dumps him at another location nothing more nothing less in my eyes you should not be shouting if you dont want people near you too hear what you are saying.

Do you have 3-5 minutes of footage before the alleged rule break? @Mad

As highlighted in our report-a-player guidelines, 3-5 minutes of footage are required before the alleged rule break(s) occur.

Unfortunately, under those grounds;

Report Declined

Back