What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mario - Azteca - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swayhh

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: John Scott
Reported Players: Mario - Azteca
Date: Mar 27, 2024
Time: 01:00
What best describes this incident: G1.6 & G4.4
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Mario and other Aztecas decided to drill into the arcade and run towards us whilst holding weapons in their hands, because of this they were shot.

I then took Mario to a location and tried to continue the roleplay. He appears to be breaching G1.6 rule which is “being in-character” as he starts talking about “how he would smoke everyone on the server” & how “Aztecas had called him to hop on/wake up.

Furthermore, He wasn’t roleplaying any injuries at all to say he got shot with a fully automatic gun “multiple” times. I don’t think he is here to roleplay at all.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://streamable.com/7g09k8

Thank you for taking the time to make a report @Swayhh

Video is clear overall and indeed he isn't roleplaying his injuries during this. Normally we would ask for session id's to be shown however we know this is Marty and his own comment on this report clears it up more for us.

In relation to breaking this rule indeed @Stic you will indeed be going back to a permanent ban as per the fair bans system and you will now receive a 6 month cooldown from today before you may appeal this ban. Reason for this is you have recently come off a permanent ban not only two months ago and going right back there. I do hope you use this time to reflect on your own actions moving forth.

Character : 58727
Rule(s) Broken : G1.6 & G4.4
Action : Ban - Permanent Ban.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back