What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mario, Craig and Kyle - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum Puddicombe

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Phil Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Mario, Craig and Kyle

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/07/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 22

What best describes this incident ?: G4.3 G4.5 C1.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Grove and Ballas were having a fight in the Triads/Marina area. If you check the kill logs between 9pm and 10pm you will see all 3 of these players have gone down. They have then been seen coming out of sandy hospital at roughly 22:10pm, We then saw Grove members getting into a helicopter at Galaxy nightclub. To which that helicopter spotted some ballas members who were waiting for the Triads/marina fight to finish.
After the helicopter spotted the ballas chilling, they proceeded to land the chopper on the roof above them and then you see Mario climb a ladder to get on the roof and craig climbing the stairs to push the ballas they had spotted. All this was approximately 5 to 10 minutes after they had been spotted at sandy hospital which to me is a clear break of the NLR rule. I did not try to resolve this in liaison as this is one of the easiest rules not to break, I.e. why I have put C1.7 common sense.

This is Mario going down at the marina fight:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1009339779395113032/1193685544891338923/Grove_74.mp4?ex=65ad9d4b&is=659b284b&hm=b0b059a9630f7d4fddf067d3a84f73fbd3cee95f8b7a8701bd62159f5ddd1b33&

This is Mario Then being involved at the Second fight:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1009339779395113032/1193685031047151637/grobe_98.mp4?ex=65ad9cd0&is=659b27d0&hm=07af50819c3f5925eac5ea15e8aa2cbe3ca5e288b488c37858444130260da0ac&

2 other grove members died on this roof if you can check logs on these as i dont know their names that would be great.

If you can check logs between these time frames you will see all 3 of these players broke NLR.

If you need any more clips or anything let me know.

Thanks to staff for taking time to look at this report!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1009339779395113032/1193685544891338923/Grove_74.mp4?ex=65ad9d4b&is=659b284b&hm=b0b059a9630f7d4fddf067d3a84f73fbd3cee95f8b7a8701bd62159f5ddd1b33&
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Must I say very cold kills from the ballas.

Unfortunately, I don't set a stopwatch from the moment I get up in the hospital, however, I believe it was 15 minutes after, as I got up in sandy, drove down, logged out and in, due to a visual bug, drove around a bit more than came into radio range where I was told a fight was going on and clarified it was a "new fight" not from the existing situation.

"I did not try to resolve this in liaison as this is one of the easiest rules not to break" makes your agenda very clear.

Hello Mario hope your good mate. 

As you have said 'Unfortunately, I don't set a stopwatch from the moment I get up in the hospital'. Maybe in future you should as i believe you have broken this rule. 

This also shows me you are uncertain you had left enough time before coming into a combat situation.

But like i say this is why logs are important in this situation 🙂 

Unfortunately, I don't set a stopwatch, as it would highly ruin my immersion, suggesting me to do so shows me your lack of roleplay knowledge.

I find it comedic the fact you have called me "mate" after refusing to liaise with me.

Logs will show if I did or did not, and I cant wait for your report to be determined over 2-3 minutes either way.

i really cba with a long reply for a petty report if you was that interested in doing a proper report you could of reached out ooc and asked to liase instead of coming straight to forums,  i was already out of fighting for far more then 15 mins before this fight as i went down in the first fight if needs be im sure staff could check the logs " I did not try to resolve this in liaison as this is one of the easiest rules not to break" seeing this made me laugh as if you see a rulebreak you should always ask to liase im sure me mario and craig would of happily come to talk to you but its nice to see your trying to win the war ooc as you cant seem to do it ic.

Phil I find it hilarious how your reporting me lmao . People petty like you reporting stupid stuff are what ruin the community . Its absolute freak behaviour . You won the fight . I had no colours and didn't even shoot a bullet . Grove have seen ballas break many rules like NLR but aren't petty enough to start a report war on the forums . All you want is for grove to have less numbers so its easier to fight a RP war you dont give a shit about the " rule break " . Niceone aswell for trying to liase with us instead just message ramsay " btw im reporting your boys " 🤓 . Hope you enjoy your day phil

Hello everyone,

I have reviewed what everyone had to say and had a look through the footage provided,

So I have had bit of a look through the logs on the 7th and in other fights on different dates that grove and ballas had, what I discovered is that there are players that have broke NLR. There are players that did break NLR that have not been mentioned in this report but I will not mention them and hope that they can follow the rules in the future. @CornerTakenQuicklyYou did break NLR by not waiting the full timer of 15 minutes but isn't that big of a deal as it was by 3 minutes, in future make sure that you do wait the full timer.

@Callum PuddicombeI have noticed that you do occasionally break the NLR rule when fighting against grove so please make sure to wait the full timer in the future, the two players that I have mentioned is not the only people that do break this rule and it has opened my eyes as to how much this does happen on both sides, Grove and Ballas and all other groups make this as a warning if this does keep happening there will be bans placed, there are some people that didn't wait the timer and went right back to fighting with some players off by a few minutes.

Check the time when you are revived and wait the 15 minutes before going back into combat just  make sure that its not the same situation as you will risk being banned.

I'm not going to ban anyone as there are errors on both sides but take it up as a warning, we will be watching 👀

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back