What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Mark Decamper (258) - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avion Solar

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Avion Solar
Reported Players: Mark Decamper (258)
Date: May 8, 2024
Time: 17:30
What best describes this incident: Power gaming/ Common Sense
Please (in detail) describe the incident: At around 16:30 on the 8th May 2024 I responded toa panic activation at Auto Exotic whereby PC Tadworth had detained Mr Decamper for a search. It is my belief the then arrested him and placed him in the back of a marked police car as he was very aggressive. Following this I arrested him for public order offences before taking him to MRPS custody where his rights were read and a solicitor contacted. Throughout this exchange, he was very verbally aggressive towards myself and at one point struck me, as a result of his actions I decided to offer no discretion when it came to sentencing and informed him he would be getting the maximum. When i asked for this train ticket number (session ID) so I could pass him the ticket he refused to provide it. I offered him an opportunity multiple times and I did have it through session heads but believe using this would be meta-gaming. I believe that the ability to refuse tickets was removed for a reason and as such him failed to give his session ID knowing that it would lead me to be unable to issue the ticket to be power gaming and against the rule of common sense.

I reached out in OOC to Mr Decamper however he told me to take it to forums indicating he had no desire to try resolve the issue

https://gyazo.com/466132ca3eae03fbe1c082a84adb1e10
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Due to a ticket being basically a handoff you do in person, I personally wouldn't have thought that using sessionid for that would be metagaming. As such, at no point did the idea that not providing you my session ID would be powergaming or anything comparable

Hello @Avion Solar & @Decamper99 ,

I do see where you are coming from @Avion Solar that this is common practice for players to provide these details to you, but its not required. If a player is refusing to give you his "train ticket number" you can still get his session ID by using "/sessionheads" and roleplay it out that your handing him a ticket or he is being sent to prison now.

Due to no rule violations here, I will be closing this report.

No Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back