What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - marti - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You indirectly said that, by saying "if the 500k isnt received from you i will be entitled to report you", i mean cmon dude. You literally did all this for your own gain. If you really was a community man you wouldnt leave me in teamspeak because i wouldnt give you 500k. 
I don't like reporting people but i'm doing EVERYONE favour by reporting you so that people don't have to get killed with improper initiation and RDM'ed and also so no one has to spend three hours of their time trying to explain the rules to you and get nothing out of it. 

You broke RULE 7.1.3, i have video evidence AS SHOWN. 

End of discussion. 

Awaiting staff help reply....

So if i had given you your extortion money, your saying you wouldnt report me...

so your not doing the community a favour your obviously doign this entire scheme for your own profit, trying to put me as a scapegoat

Alright let's stop throwing digs at each other shall we... 

From what I am reading here there's a lot more to this report and I feel you both should clash your heads together and remember this is a community, not a place to scrap with each other!

This is more of a 'he said, she said' report so there isn't very much I can do based on the evidence I have been presented with.
I'd need more detail on what was said, how it was said and the aftermath.

As for this I will have to decline this report due to lack of evidence, we require at least a 3 minute video so we can see exactly what happens and how it happened. 

Please click on this link for future tips with initiating. 

Remember, this is a High Quality Roleplay server.

None action taken - Lack of evidence

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back