What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Martin Braun, Rex Braun (Attempted) - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP (ACTION TAKEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckkyy

Your In-game name

Duckkyy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Martin Braun, Rex Braun (Attempted)

Date of the incident

01/07/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

*Pardon my mic volume, it doesn't matter though in this video as I never got to engage in RP. - Video is also very laggy for some reason, it's not that important though as audio isn't laggy.*

I was doing a salt run when I noticed four cars following me. I know I'm going into RP doing this, so I turn my music off. One of them pulls out in front of me and tries to talk. The thing he says is "Wait Up". I'm not sure though, as I was moving 90km/h in a hemmt and did not even remotely hear him ingame. The audio of the clip is enhanced for you to be able to kind of hear what he said. After this they start shooting at me, without PROPER initiation and take my tiers out. I figure the only way to protect myself is to pull up next to my friend and try to take them down. That is where I died. They disabled my vehicle to the point where it basically couldn't move.

I belive this was both RDM and FailRP as they counted "Wait Up" as initiation to shoot at me.
*Not in video* I also tried several times to contact them over side, but they didn't answer. After a medic revives me, I run up to them and "write them a note" saying that they need to get onto TS and figure this out, which they respond with "run or we will shoot you". I start running towards my car and then they tell me to go the other direction.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltEDfpkk33s&amp;feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Arashe and @kenzo47x3 if you have nothing to actually contribute to this report (additional evidence/ directly involved) please do not respond here! (Please don't reply here again unless you have evidence!)

I don't know why I'm in this report? All I heard was someone was shooting at us so I ran to flank then as you see in the video I get gunned down. 😒 

I was the driver of the quillin (Martin Braun) and ended up killing you, yes. As you see in the video, Around 1:10 Kha Zingo jumps out of his car to tell you to stop the truck or we will open fire but you kept on driving(I can see in the video that he is really hard to hear) Now our priority was to stop the truck so went after the wheels. Next point is at 2:59 where we hear an MX fired that is not ours, The shot was fired at us and its there we switch to lethal. After a few shots from both sides I end up killing both you, but not before you kill Kha Zingo and Rex Braun. I can understand your frustration of the initiation as Kha Zingo sounds really muffled. However from our point of view it looked like you heard us and just wanted to get away. Sorry for the inconvenience

I was the driver of the quillin (Martin Braun) and ended up killing you, yes. As you see in the video, Around 1:10 Kha Zingo jumps out of his car to tell you to stop the truck or we will open fire but you kept on driving(I can see in the video that he is really hard to hear) Now our priority was to stop the truck so went after the wheels. Next point is at 2:59 where we hear an MX fired that is not ours, The shot was fired at us and its there we switch to lethal. After a few shots from both sides I end up killing both you, but not before you kill Kha Zingo and Rex Braun. I can understand your frustration of the initiation as Kha Zingo sounds really muffled. However from our point of view it looked like you heard us and just wanted to get away. Sorry for the inconvenience
I still don't understand why you didn't want to go onto ts? We could've easily resolved this but you just told me to run away. 

You never said go on ts? in side chat?
Several times. I also walked up to you after being revived and told you I was writing a note. I then wrote something along the lines of "//Come to TS please"

@Duckkyy do you have a longer video that is 3-4 minutes longer? So I can see that this wasn't an ongoing situation and it was just one bad 'initation.'

@Duckkyy do you have a longer video that is 3-4 minutes longer? So I can see that this wasn't an ongoing situation and it was just one bad 'initation.'
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here's the full video. You can see that they weren't chasing me from before.

Report accepted.
@Martin/Mojni I would suggest asking the person that is 'initiating' roleplay with the other players to make sure they hot mic in teamspeak so that YOU and the rest of your gang can proceed confidently whilst knowing that a HIGH STANDARD of ROLEPLAY has been delivered. 
Please do not let me see you here again! It's better to be safe that sorry!
@Kha Zingo the standard shown in the video is NOT the quality of roleplay we want here. ONE threat whilst a very loud truck is moving at high speed is no good.
@Duckkyy can i suggest the use of ear plugs aswell.
Kha Zingo

8cb5d4eb924a3db5a4b985146be89982

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back