What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Martin Friss - VDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty -The China Guy

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Your In-game name

Matty

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Martin Friss

Date of the incident

25/05/18

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Situation

So, 183 spotted a blackfish and an orca at the uranium, so I go there to help them since I am with them and then I decided to hover above Martin (in the blackfish) and he decides to fly up into me even though I was above his rotor and could not go anywhere else.

Items

He had 110 unstable uranium in the blackfish and refused to give me the money (2.2mil worth of STABLE uranium), the reason why I asked for that money is because I was above him and he could not go anywhere, therefore we would have got his blackfish and processed the uranium and sold it for ourselves. (I will make a comp request if this report is successful)

Liaison

I have tried to liaise with Martin but he makes up stories. First time he said he never had anything in the blackfish but then he said that he did have uranium then he said I am not giving you the money for it since you wouldnt have got the blackfish anyways.
Now, I think if the blackfish is stuck and I have many people there, you would think we would get the blackfish.

Some screenshots of the messages
https://gyazo.com/14e5bbc8fee866d7bd08bcb87d2d04eb
https://gyazo.com/66728c05bf8c28b29f81d5a09df146a0
https://gyazo.com/6b025a815feaf174a6c975173c6c2085
https://gyazo.com/1d2eda2e0fb3b1745dfffc2ea265f4c1
https://gyazo.com/bc2466559e291771e4ae39654217a3d6

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCg6ifuy3w
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

So, seems like I need to explain myself. 

Okay. As you wish.

It started like this. My friend got wounded, I went to him, put him in my blackfish, went to Athira hospital where we were roleplaying for a while then we decided to go back to airport. On a way back I had some pings on my radar so we decided to check them out if they are true. Once we were going around uran. ref. we have spotted an orca processing. We instantly decided to not let him process. We got closer, I was hovering above the orca with my blackfish meanwhile my friend Reagan jumped out and he asked him few questions. The guy was probably a new hobo and was complying about the noise that blackfish was making, so I landed and turned off my engine. Then my friend asks me for a ziptie on which I answered that I have some in my blackfish. So I have opened it, took a ziptie so we can arrest the man, put him in blackfish and fly away so we can have a chat with him. [We still had in mind that we might process the uranium later, but it was not important at that moment.]

Meanwhile the guy was being ziptied, one heli was hovering above the processor, so I shot warning shots at it. Heli was refusing to fly away or land so I was about to shoot it down. In that moment we got warned by Phelix who said that there is a heli coming towards us. I have hopped in the blackfish to start the engine so we can fly away and so they wont be able to catch us. Meanwhile I was trying to take off, I have noticed that there was a heli howering right infront of me. I thought that there is still enough place for me to take off. I realised like a last meter that there is not enought space and there was no way for me to stop it at that point. I did not VDM him on purpose. Also, If you know how to fly a blackfish and you have blackfish on this server, you know that its glitchy sometimes and you are not able to control it.

After situation was done, I texted Matty to come to TS that I would like to apologize for what happend. He came there, I apologized that it was not on purpose and I asked him if he wants some kind of compensation. He responded with yes. I told him that it is okay, and asked him that how much he wants. He responded with 500K for his gear and 2.5 mil for the blackfish. I was a bit confused at that point so I have confirmed the compensation of 500K which was wire transferred like a minute after.

Matty asked me for a compensation of the blackfish and I simply responded with "no".  Uranium had no value at that time and I just refused to compensate him for that. Uranium was never processed after that or stored or simply sold. I think that I have footage of that as well.

When we were talking together he was a bit "toxic" to me. He was always asking for the compensation. What i also did not like was his threats to report in my opinion .

Can be found in this video where I join to our LOBBY and talk to him. There is also a confirmation of compensating his gear because I did not want to VDM him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To staff - Seems like he added only a part of the chat, If you want me to I will show you our chat between each other.

Or If you would like to see the Incident from my side, I can provide it as well.

M. Friss~

Why should anything you said be considered the truth when in the liaison you said you never had anything, then you said you had uranium then you said again you never had any. 

When we were talking together he was a bit "toxic" to me.
If you were in my position you would be angry aswell. The sound of my voice is pure anger that you are refusing to even budge with the Blackfish uranium. 

What i also did not like was his threats to report in my opinion .
I only said I would report you since even said it yourself https://gyazo.com/bc2466559e291771e4ae39654217a3d6

To staff - Seems like he added only a part of the chat, If you want me to I will show you our chat between each other.
I only added the part that is relevant to the report. The other part is from a different incident. I can also give the other part of the chat.

Also if you want to point out other things, you are exploiting and avoiding the blur effect by pressing ESC.

Irrelevant things

Now, I know I haven't written alot but I am not very good at English. 

You are right. I was talking a bit off. A bit more off.  Sometimes from that side, then it got a bit different. Which does not matter now, because  we are talking about it now and here again, because you can not accept the fact that I did not comp you for unstable uranium which later never got processed, stored or sold. 

I only said I would report you since even said it yourself https://gyazo.com/bc2466559e291771e4ae39654217a3d6
Yes, you are right again and a bit off as well. You said that you will report me BEFORE we had non verbal chat. Non verbal chat started like 30 minutes after the verbal one. There is no way that you could predict the future and know what I am going to text you.

Also if you want to point out other things, you are exploiting and avoiding the blur effect by pressing ESC.
Really? Uhh... When did I do that? I am not aware of doing that. Well only as far as I know or remember. If you mean the moment when I was resolving the situation with you It had a reason, you asked for compensation which I gave you [Gear comp] At that moment I was not in situation or roleplaying, I was focused on you, on resolving it between eachother. 

M. Friss~

Hello I am the guy that Mr friss refered to who was on the ground the way I see it was we was at uranium robbing s9mebody when we saw u in bound we that hoped in the blackfish and started the engine as u see we have traced you witch means you land or we will have to disable it you then proceed to nearly land behind the blackfish as seen on your video the part were the guys drop out me and Martin see this as a reaction to our tracers and was landing we as this scenario was unfolding after you go lower than the wing we take our chances to get up but then u proceed to hover above and we had no time to react I see this as a misfortunate event as we u do go lower than the wing seem like u was landing I do have footage along with Martin and can show it does lool like we can get off but we're u say Martin the driver of the blackfish me who hopped in with the hostage were u say we should comp for unrefined is obserd as u should no if u was to but a comp request u would see that u cannot compensate for unrefined uranium as u never know a other rebel gang could be around the corner thanks so i see this as a accident that was unenvatable

Mr curley wurley

P.s if spelling is bad I am on my phone 

All so this is only how I see the situation 

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Uhh... When did I do that? I am not aware of doing that. Well only as far as I know or remember. If you mean the moment when I was resolving the situation with you It had a reason, you asked for compensation which I gave you [Gear comp] At that moment I was not in situation or roleplaying, I was focused on you, on resolving it between eachother. 
You did it in the video you provided and also in the video you gave to me to prove that you never had any but then you did have uranium in it. 

385c441c496701040037937efd484c6a.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CsWBS_dQwA&feature=youtu.be

but for some reason the video is now on private, I wonder why, maybe because you know you have done it. 

Seems like we are just "barking" at each other at the moment which has no point at all. 

I will just wait till the staff gets involved.

M. Friss~

Regarding Martin Friss - Matty came in for a combat landing to drop off his friends that he had, while doing this the Blackfish spools up, getting ready to take off. He then place himself ontop of the blackfish rotor and you fly into min. There was not too much time inbetween what happened here, happened very quick, however it is still @Martin Friss fault for flying into him. But taken the circumstance and how Martin came to Matty and apologized I will not action a ban, however I will hand out a warning.

Martin, blocking a helicopter with another helicopter (granted not blocking it while its moving) is perfectly allowed, it is your fault if you then proceed to fly into it. You need to make sure that your flightpath is clear. Please refrain from doing this again.

(2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch (also known as VDM) - Using any vehicle as a weapon (e.g running people over, causing explosions including while sling loading, ramming, etc), will result in you receiving a ban. Three vehicles are excluded from this, MRAPS (Ifrits, Hunters and Striders) can ram other MRAPS in order to disable them, yet not to kill the passengers. This is allowed as these vehicles are the only vehicles ingame that can withstand being rammed. Please note that you need to initiate roleplay before attempting to ram an MRAP. (Please note - MRAPS don't need to be initiated on in the redzone) This is to prevent random ramming on site. (Three minutes of chasing also constitutes initiation of MRAP and MRAP ramming).

Also regarding how you did a work-around of the blurry screen, I will not say too much about this but doing this on purpose to remove the blurry effect can fall under 2.4. The effect is placed on you for a reason, please do not purposely do this to remove the effect unless you absolutely have to press ESC (Which I dont see why you'd need to do that in any case, except for maybe lowering setting..)

Regarding Matty - I am frankly quite dissapointed in how you conducted yourself while speaking to Martin about this. You had a very bad attitude throughout and actually threatened to report him if he does not compensate you. Is this how we want people to go around? Intimidating other members of the community into a compensation of the fear of getting reported? No. I would have expected more from you Matty. I am reluctant to give you a ban for 2.8 but I will give you a stern warning for this. I do not want to see this kind of childish act again. If he does not want to compensate you and you want to report him for it, keep it to yourself. As I said, there is no need to start intimidating people for it. You also said that you said this because he said it, however the chat log you provided clearly shows he said this after your verbal talk was over.. 

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

If you wish to put up a compensation request for this, you can now do so as this report has been actioned. However, I can not tell the outcome of it.

Action Taken - Warned for 2.1

Name: Martin FrissSteam ID: 76561198124795302GUID: 3d8f1ffe3f030ff4b0b708195e9849a5

Action Taken - Warned for 2.8

Name: MattySteam ID: 76561198147443484GUID: 819c2ca52e53f4f987855d96116d978c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back